The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's real :wow:
interstellar-matthew-mc-conaughey.gif

For starters I wouldn't trust Dr. Daniel Amen. He's often been referred to as being a fraud. And if tree was truly the second most harmful thing for your brain then big tobacco would already be having a field day.
Apparently, his application of SPECT for Psychiatric analysis is illegitimate in the eyes of the multiple Medical Organizations. So he's basically using a device that isn't made for what he claims to treat.

Last edited:

For as great as the brand image is, the NBA marketing SUCKS. Outside the NBA, there are much better commercials. I've always thought the NFL marketing machine was faaaar superior, and there brand partners are just better. Also the NFL taps into there players and vets, and overall it just works. This new NBA campaign looks promising. NBA is a star driven league, I don't understand why the NBA just doesn't use that strength more and there connects outside the league (musicians, actors/actress etc.)

The NBA cares more bout social media content, that’s where alot of their marketing and engagement is …The NFL is all about TV since it’s less global so anything dealing with that matters more to em, they just now trying to ramp up their Twitter and IG usage, and YouTube is an after tought

Shaq just be putting his name on anything for a check. its more than likely the exact same thing from the exact same place as the product next to it or underneath it, like how Shaq sodas are just Arizona's. I'd eat it, wouldn't pay a premium for it though

Shaq just be putting his name on anything for a check. its more than likely the exact same thing from the exact same place as the product next to it or underneath it, like how Shaq sodas are just Arizona's. I'd eat it, wouldn't pay a premium for it though

Most stores brands sell the same Brisket/Chuck/Short Rib. Would try it if it's cheaper than theirs

Dude must have spreadsheets on spreadsheets to keep track of all his endorsement deals.

Snoop too.

Shaq don’t turn down a check for shh

don’t know the last time I’ve had papa john’s, but that shh was not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom