The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, I know this NIKETALK but My favorite kobe were his first sigs from Adidas the KB8

adidas-crazy-8---black---0.jpg

And the EQT elevations a close second
external-large.jpg

I got both. Grabbed em in 2013 for under $100. Cannot find my EQT’s for ****.

The Crazy 8s, retro’d in like 04/05 I think. Shoe is stupid hard!

Nike needs to resolve that Kobe situation

If you don't want to give Vanessa what she wants on the creative side, then start designing true Kobe successor, without his logos, that dudes will want to play in, and mandate the players wear them

This situation is just weird. Most of the non-sig athletes are playing in shoes Nike doesn't release anymore. Then you got dudes like Joker and KAT wearing older models.

Last edited:
Why does he need “stars/superstars” to “rush” to Milwaukee?

I was not using rush in the literal sense of moving or acting expeditiously. I meant it as a figure of speech to indicate that I don't believe any stars/superstars will want to go to Milwaukee :lol:

RE: THE stars/superstars comment. As I mentioned earlier in a an earlier post, it generally takes more than one all-star level player to win a championship. While EYE believe Giannis is a Top 3 player in the league at the ripe age of 27, his Top 2 running mates, Khris MIddleton and Jrue Holiday, are 30 and 31, respectively. They are by no means old but as the years go on, they will need to be replaced and EYE would imagine that it would be difficult to attract commensurate or greater talent in Milwaukee.

So to rephrase that portion of my post to more accurately reflect and clarify my sentiment: Giannis is phenomenal but I am not sure that Milwaukee will be able attract the talent to compliment Giannis and compete for a championship as Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday age.

Bucks probably got a two year, maybe three year window with this core before anything drastic has to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom