The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's favorite pair of Kobe's they own?
KobeVII_Fast_03_hd_1600.jpg

everyone hates 7s but these were good. Miss me on the strap tho lol

This is like asking which Laker title I love the most or Brodie trip-dub is my favorite, they are all special. I bought 13 different colorways of the 8s so that's my favorite model in general followed by the IVs, VIs, Vs and Is. Also love the high top IXs. I lost track of how many I currently still own. Gotta be close to 50 or 60 pairs.

20150127_125543.jpg

I'm geeking out over all of these 8s. The masterpieces are also dope. What's the pair to the left of the Kobe 8 volts w/ the reflective 3M swoosh? Oh man, the mambacurials!! Ahh What the Kobes! Green elite are so fire and had the best tongue out of the 8s. The easters and christmas lights! What was the prurple GR 8 called? One of the nicest GRs around. Your collection is wicked cool. Loving those pythons as well. My only critique is where are the Sulfur 8s?!

This is like asking which Laker title I love the most or Brodie trip-dub is my favorite, they are all special. I bought 13 different colorways of the 8s so that's my favorite model in general followed by the IVs, VIs, Vs and Is. Also love the high top IXs. I lost track of how many I currently still own. Gotta be close to 50 or 60 pairs.]/s]

Finally was able to attain the Grinches last holiday season, actually grabbed multiple of those. That's my grail Bean model:

IMG_20201224_131544_161.jpg

Sentimental purposes it's these:
20160501_125132.jpg

60 pt last game- Kobe XIs

Last few group pics I took (these are still missing quite a few from the Prelude and FTB packs:
20150127_125543.jpg

20190215_142849.jpg

kobe annoyed.gif

The color change on those was dope. I only owned one pair of VIIs. I had the mint poison dart frogs and remember they killed my feets. The 8s felt like house slippers after having 7s on.

As a sneakerhead, Kobe’s season as a shoe free agent was LEGENDARY. I remember NT had me thinking the Lakers Jordan 3s would drop as QS at Footlocker that year :smh: I also copped the XVII Crocodile off the strength of him rocking them in a comeback W against Dallas (It might have been a 50 or 60 point game) but they were :smokin regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom