The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Kobe VI's :pimp: :nthat::smokin

Any Kobe VI really. That entire line was bonkers. Now I'm thinking about all these random colorways. I remember I really wanted the Lower Merion Aces.
nike-zoom-kobe-6-lower-merion-new-photos-3.jpg

Difference between Giannis and Dame is the Bucks had a championship level team. They obviously caught some lucky breaks last year, but them being in the finals wasn’t far fetched.

Portland on the other hand has never seriously been in the discussion of making the finals. They’re basically playoff placeholders at this point. Running two small guards, who’s defense is questionable now with an undersized 3 and a 5 who isn’t known for his defense either is a recipe for disaster. The Powell deal is still baffling to me because it addressed none of their deficiencies.

Hyped for a Wizards Cavs game? Didn't realize when we turned back the clocks on Saturday we were supposed to set them back to 2008.

Kidding, both teams have surprised a lot of us this year. As much **** as we give Sexton, I think not having him will hurt from a short-term production standpoint. Looking long term, letting Garland and Mobley cook is a great:smokin thing, though

7-3 vs 7-4

I haven’t been excited for a Cavs game more than 10 games into the season since Bron left lol.

Last year, coach really tried to increase White's responsibility to become a facilitator, that plan fell flat on its face. I hope this focused role as a bench scorer will serve him better because he can definitely light it up.
That’s why we got Zo so Coby can just cook now

ZK1 my favorite Kobe. So plush throughout although the height of the shoe wasn’t perfect where the tongue & collar met my ankles.

I should’ve bought some of the retros.

13 games in one day is OD, cause there's no way you can keep track of all of them.
5-8 games a night is the sweet spot for me.
Exactly. Wish the schedule could always work out like that. All these games is excessive, I marked like 4-5 games tonight that I want to catch but it won't be possible

Am def waiting to see how Dallas looks on the road against a solid team

Lowry in LAL tonight gonna be shambles in here one way or the other

What's everyone's favorite pair of Kobe's they own?

This is like asking which Laker title I love the most or Brodie trip-dub is my favorite, they are all special. I bought 13 different colorways of the 8s so that's my favorite model in general followed by the IVs, VIs, Vs and Is. Also love the high top IXs. I lost track of how many I currently still own. Gotta be close to 50 or 60 pairs.

Finally was able to attain the Grinches last holiday season, actually grabbed multiple of those. That's my grail Bean model:

IMG_20201224_131544_161.jpg

Sentimental purposes it's these:
20160501_125132.jpg

60 pt last game- Kobe XIs

Last few group pics I took (these are still missing quite a few from the Prelude and FTB packs:
20150127_125543.jpg

20190215_142849.jpg

This is like asking which Laker title I love the most or Brodie trip-dub is my favorite, they are all special. I bought 13 different colorways of the 8s so that's my favorite model in general followed by the IVs, VIs, Vs and Is. Also love the high top IXs. I lost track of how many I currently still own. Gotta be close to 50 or 60 pairs.

Finally was able to attain the Grinches last holiday season, actually grabbed multiple of those. That's my grail Bean model:

IMG_20201224_131544_161.jpg

Sentimental purposes it's these:
20160501_125132.jpg

60 pt last game- Kobe XIs

Last few group pics I took (these are still missing quite a few from the Prelude and FTB packs:
20150127_125543.jpg

20190215_142849.jpg
Flamboyant imagining himself in front of your fire place like

Sounds-yummy-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom