The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a big StarFox guy, but he’s not having a great year so far and the fact is the Kings haven’t come close to making the playoffs since he’s been in Sacramento (not saying that it’s his fault).

Benjamin is good regular season player. If you flip him for Fox, with the other guys on the Kings’ roster, I think it probably gives them a bit better chance to finally break their playoff drought.

But Fox probably is much more helpful to Philly in the playoffs.

I’m a big StarFox guy, but he’s not having a great year so far and the fact is the Kings haven’t come close to making the playoffs since he’s been in Sacramento (not saying that it’s his fault).

Benjamin is good regular season player. If you flip him for Fox, with the other guys on the Kings’ roster, I think it probably gives them a bit better chance to finally break their playoff drought.

Maxey and Milton wouldn't like this trade one bit :emoji_joy:

Da District humbled Kuz. Man is about to ditch the LA fits and start showing up in business casual attire :lol:
1636648282684.png
Naw they do fashion shows before Wizards games cuz Kuz there now :lol: …And he still shows up in wild fits :pimp:

Yup this been the most obvious trade, a straight up swap is for the best for both teams …The role Fox will play in Philly will make yo even better and Simmons can do his regular season thing in Sac, which can’t be worst than the results with Fox on the squad

My fantasy team with Joel and Fox would not enjoy this

Maxey and Milton wouldn't like this trade one bit :emoji_joy:

Maxey's emergence is a godsend. His ability to hold the fort at PG fives us a few things:
- the luxury to wait fo right deal to come along involving Ben
- If he can maintain this level throughout the season and even improve, then we don't "have" to trade for a PG, but we would need a backup playmaker and the team lacks any true playmaker. He's still a score first guard.

- If he can maintain this level throughout the season and even improve, then we don't "have" to trade for a PG, but we would need a backup playmaker and the team lacks any true playmaker. He's still a score first guard.

The development scenario you described would be ideal but the trade part is where I struggle. I know he's tanked his value but trading Simmons for a backup? It would have to at least be to a bad team and loaded with presumably quality future first rounders. Obviously OKC because of their draft cache comes to mind but they don't have the piece you're looking for. It's a tough situation but a good one to be in nonetheless.

Griffin would often tell team and other league officials that he'd given Gentry "all the answers to the test, and he still fails," sources confirmed to B/R.

After the Kings defeated the Pelicans 113-109 on Oct. 29, Griffin approached Gentry in the bowels of Smoothie King Center to offer a warm hello to his former head coach, yet Gentry brushed off his initial efforts as inauthentic.

"You must not have given Stan the answers to the test, either," Gentry shouted at Griffin, according to multiple sources, and the two men had to be separated.
Link

Philly outback mcw
Portland dame complain
Sacramento fox & bags
New Orleans insert problem here

should all just shuffle their bs around in a 4 team & see if it works 😂

Griffin shouldnt be a GM so no surprise he’s struggling and going thru it …Yo networked and became best friends with the media to get back to that spot, nothing he’s ever done backs up why he was hired in the 1st place

Used to kill me everytine yo showed up on tv or had a radio gig and they go out of their way 5 times to mention “you should be the next candidate for such and such job!” :lol: :smh:

Griffin shouldnt be a GM so no surprise he’s struggling and going thru it …Yo networked and became best friends with the media to get back to that spot, nothing he’s ever done backs up why he was hired in the 1st place

Used to kill me everytine yo showed up on tv or had a radio gig and they go out of their way 5 times to mention “you should be the next candidate for such and such job!” :lol: :smh:

I am glad Alvin Gentry ho'd David Griffin. I don't think I have ever heard a genuine good thing about David Griffin. What really bothers me about him is that not only does he gets opportunities but he gets GREAT opportunities. Cleveland and all those #1s then Bron and now NOLA and Zion + assets :smh: |l
get away with it.gif

I am glad Alvin Gentry ho'd David Griffin. I don't think I have ever heard a genuine good thing about David Griffin. What really bothers me about him is that not only does he gets opportunities but he gets GREAT opportunities. Cleveland and all those #1s then Bron and now NOLA and Zion + assets :smh: |l
get away with it.gif

He’s getting fired after this year when zion refuses to sign a extension . With the all draft picks they had or have no one has potential other then naw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom