The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1636658603785.gif

The development scenario you described would be ideal but the trade part is where I struggle. I know he's tanked his value but trading Simmons for a backup? It would have to at least be to a bad team and loaded with presumably quality future first rounders. Obviously OKC because of their draft cache comes to mind but they don't have the piece you're looking for. It's a tough situation but a good one to be in nonetheless.
Ideally if Maxey is IT at the one, you move Vegemite MCW for a wing bucket getter (looking at Brown, Jaylen) and move Danny to the bench to overpaid assistant coach

Brown would be the best case scenario but if doing a move on the margins you look at Terrance Ross as an off the bench microwave or even Will Barton (sorry wavycrocket wavycrocket ) or THJ ( Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat 🤝)

How often do these nba players get tested ? Twice a day ? Once. They wake up once before they fall asleep ?
Weekly and it was likely with the Bulls playing Philly twice in a week and Embiid currently in H&S protocols

Would love to see KAT on the Raptors.

He's the star id be targeting if I was Masai.
Trading with Masai always seems like a losing proposition but yeah that small ball Raptors core, idk if that's really gonna be it

Norman Powell didn't turn into a lemon for Portland so there's hope

I still wouldn't trade KAT I would try and trade Ratsull though

Ideally if Maxey is IT at the one, you move Vegemite MCW for a wing bucket getter (looking at Brown, Jaylen) and move Danny to the bench to overpaid assistant coach

Brown would be the best case scenario but if doing a move on the margins you look at Terrance Ross as an off the bench microwave or even Will Barton (sorry wavycrocket wavycrocket ) or THJ ( Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat 🤝)
Will Barton or THJ would be cash for the 6ers, however I don't really trust Barton's health

THJ and Seth would just rain 3's all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom