The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black socks on white AF1s
scust (1).png

What does everyone anticipate? :lol:

A fun series against ATL/NYK/MIA in the 1st round but nothing more?

the overall “chatter” was it won’t work out, only one ball , lot of moves for nothing , overpaid derozen & ac… do I really need to keep going?

the overall “chatter” was it won’t work out, only one ball , lot of moves for nothing , overpaid derozen & ac… do I really need to keep going?
I mean after you max Lavine the team is gonna have a $150M payroll to win…. 1 game in the 2nd round at the very best? Vuc & DeRozan both on the wrong side of 30 & you gave away your first rounders to make that happen.

So yea, very expensive treadmill.

Oh word? Dudes was on my neck when I said he was average. Some NTer said he was all-star talent, yet he aint never played a minute in an all-star game. :rolleyes

I mean. Just cause he had a bad night don't mean that's cause to swing in the complete other direction :lol:

He put up 24 PPG at the age of 22. Average players can't do that, even on a bad team. He is not a point guard, but he's not "average".

Last edited:
i posted here either when it happened or when he got traded but he allegedly beat up two chicks (one I know for sure … allegedly ) . The other one came out on IG shortly before he was traded.

he was definitely hanging in the wrong places around here .

and I think everybody knows about the gun situation where his car flipped in youngstown . (It’s weird as hell he was in Youngstown , I know how the world views cleveland but trust me it’s never a reason for us to go to Youngstown )
appreciate the info. def knew about the gun situation and ramblings of the hanging in the wrong crowd/area. heard something similar to the beating up the chick, but i remember one was he slapped a girl because of an altercation with his sister or something? not sure if it's the same thing you're referring to, or if i'm remembering incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom