The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alexanders actually play similar i can only think of pau and marc as for relatives who play the same style

plumlee brothers :lol:

side note, has NT been slow for anyone else or is it just me? starting to be more active again lately but this website loading everything so slow

They make the Playoffs but Lonzo's and LaVine's lack of post season experience will be problem - DeRozan and Caruso alone won't cut it.
Even if the bulls far exceeded expectation, what would that mean? A 5 seed? 6th? That gets you a first round matchup against who? Miami? New York? Atlanta? Philly? Brooklyn?

"Better than anyone anticipated" to me, means a 4 seed or higher in the east. That's not happening. No way, no how.

Even if the bulls far exceeded expectation, what would that mean? A 5 seed? 6th? That gets you a first round matchup against who? Miami? New York? Atlanta? Philly? Brooklyn?

"Better than anyone anticipated" to me, means a 4 seed or higher in the east. That's not happening. No way, no how.

No way no how? It’s bucks nets and everyone else….if the Knicks could do it and hawks were a win away from doing it bulls certainly can….

Better than anticipated to most people means in the bulls case is not being a play in game team 6 seed or better…..why? Because most people in media, this board, 2021-22 NBA GM survey have the bulls 8 seed or lower…would it be shocking if the bulls got the 6 seed? No but it would be better than anticipated…to be more clear……if 75% of popular opinion is that the bulls finish 8 seed or lower and they finish 4-6 seed, they finished better than anticipated. And yes there is a big difference 6 and 7-8 now we have play in tournament.

No way no how? It’s bucks nets and everyone else….if the Knicks could do it and hawks were a win away from doing it bulls certainly can….

Better than anticipated to most people means in the bulls case is not being a play in game team 6 seed or better…..why? Because most people in media, this board, 2021-22 NBA GM survey have the bulls 8 seed or lower…would it be shocking if the bulls got the 6 seed? No but it would be better than anticipated…to be more clear……if 75% of popular opinion is that the bulls finish 8 seed or lower and they finish 4-6 seed, they finished better than anticipated. And yes there is a big difference 6 and 7-8 now we have play in tournament.
Agree to disagree. Just my opinion.

There are 8 teams in the east that are either better than the bulls and/or have more experience.

I have the bulls as a low seeded playoff team. I don't believe they're good enough to get a top 5 seed.

Just imo

So if someone says "better than anticipated" they need to be specific.

I could easily say the bulls will "win some games" or "do some damage"... But what do those statements even mean?

Last edited:
244482501_5158733360821813_814036708233692274_n.jpg

appreciate the info. def knew about the gun situation and ramblings of the hanging in the wrong crowd/area. heard something similar to the beating up the chick, but i remember one was he slapped a girl because of an altercation with his sister or something? not sure if it's the same thing you're referring to, or if i'm remembering incorrectly

nope , didn’t hear about that one . The one I’m talking about is he beat a chick up he was talking to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom