The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still thank CDR for bricking them 'throws in the 08 Natty against KU. To rest of those dummies good luck.

EtLmiFCXAAA9Re4.jpg

klay-thompson-klay.gif

"Karma"

You have to be a real fool to try and scam a giant sports organization with various ties. Owners who own huge corporations and since you previously played for them and they paid you, they have all your info.

And they still went through with it smh.

I don’t think anyone serves time for this. They’ll have to pay back the money but it’s about the message to not try to play the league like they wouldn’t find out. 1 or 2 guys may have been able to slide, 18 tho nah.

Hes way too rich or he should be too rich to have to do that tbh.

Zbo got a whole record label now with Moneybagg being the highlight :lol:

Folks here sick TA was involved :lol: . I was thinking he and ZBo were tight enough to lend a helping hand. Times had to be bad to commit insurance fraud while still in the league making $3-4m / yr.

I don’t think anyone serves time for this. They’ll have to pay back the money but it’s about the message to not try to play the league like they wouldn’t find out. 1 or 2 guys may have been able to slide, 18 tho nah.

Remember when people said Michael Vick wasn't going to serve time? Yeah, these are the Feds, they don't mess around, especially when it comes to mail and wire fraud.

So these guys are gonna be made examples of and go to prison since this is a federal case .

Damn sucks for Tony Allen’s fam cause thats both the mom and the dad.

A new level of dumbassery:

This is actually more common than I previously thought and people always get nipped for it. Only a matter of time. The dentists, doctors, secretaries, billers, etc are all usually complicit.

Zbo stayed clear off all this!

Zachary is still rich. He learned his lesson after that weird arrest in Compton a few years back.

Telfair has priors and a few of the other guys on the list probably can’t afford good attorneys.

This is sad as hell…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom