The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand this if you blow thr bag you earned and are just trying to make ends meet but if you living comfortably and just tryna scam u a dummy

What an uninspired scam 😂

But If I had to venture a guess, I would think the finance managers for these players are the ones behind it. Obviously some of the players knew about what was about to go down, but I don't think they were the ones who came up with the idea.

What an uninspired scam 😂

But If I had to venture a guess, I would think the finance managers for these players are the ones behind it. Obviously some of the players knew about what was about to go down, but I don't think they were the ones who came up with the idea.
Streets said it was terrence williams.

x.jpg

Los Angeles' new vaccine mandate features a non-resident performer exemption, which means players of NBA teams that travel to the city don't require full vaccination to play.

The exemption clause is the same as local mandates previously implemented in San Francisco and New York City, which affect only members of the Golden State Warriors, Brooklyn Nets, and New York Knicks.

Both the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers confirmed that the entirety of their rosters are vaccinated ahead of the 2021-22 season, which kicks off on Oct. 19.

This still doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom