The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox and Maxey would be a bad backcourt, correct? Don't think you can bench Maxey at this point.
If Fox can’t get his 3 back to last year then yea. Gonna need a shooter out there if you benching Sous Chef after the Outback MCW trade

Maxey
-insert wing here-
Maltese
Tobi
Embiid

Jaylen Brown should be the priority because him in that lineup is scary AF defensively. Sorry B Sox B Sox

If Fox can’t get his 3 back to last year then yea. Gonna need a shooter out there if you benching Sous Chef after the Outback MCW trade

Maxey
-insert wing here-
Maltese
Tobi
Embiid

Jaylen Brown should be the priority because him in that lineup is scary AF defensively. Sorry B Sox B Sox
You would have to throw in Maxey plus more.

9628jvvc0d181.jpg

You sound like one of those salty "owners" that have had a problem with his rise to dominance. Interesting tone there.... layziegunts layziegunts KHUFU KHUFU

Nah, I have a problem with him getting credit and praise for **** he didn't work for. It's one thing to claw and work your way to sucess, but to just get it because you're friends with LeBron? Nah, that's an issue. I'm sure there tons of other people who are for better, but aren't friends with Lebron. So that's that.

Has nothing to do with anything else, famb.

Nah, I have a problem with him getting credit and praise for **** he didn't work for. It's one thing to claw and work your way to sucess, but to just get it because you're friends with LeBron? Nah, that's an issue. I'm sure there tons of other people who are for better, but aren't friends with Lebron. So that's that.

Isn't that just called networking? :lol:

Work smarter...

NT champions nepotism. Good luck with this one.

Here's an interesting trade scenario that might benefit everyone:

Pels get Fox
Kings get Simmons
Sixers get Ingram

Note: I am leaving sweeteners like picks and fillers out for simplicity's sake

For the Pels Fox and Zion is a much better fit than Ingram and Zion with virtually no talent dropoff. The Pels also desperately need to find a proper replacement for letting both Holiday and Ball walk. This trade should make the team better once Zion is back.

For the Kings, the Simmons + Hali combo works quite well and this instantly improves their defence. The Kings roster are a good fit for Simmons and even though his value is at its lowest right now, he's still the most accomplished player out of the 3. A team with Ben is best suited to have a secondary ball handler so the fact that Hali can play both on and off ball makes this a clean fit.

For the Sixers, going from a no show Ben to a 20 point scorer is a great return. Replacing Danny Green with Ingram in the starting lineup makes us dip a little on defence but the offensive uptick more than makes up for it. Plus Maxey earned the starting spot and I personally wouldn't want to put him back to the bench.

How is that different than most people that work in YOUR line of work? You know the part of making a come-up based on WHO you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom