The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it too often, that's why the notion Rich isn't doing anything but living on connection after 2 decades is nuts. You could be performing same level as them or slightly above, to them it's not good enough because there's always someone like them they'll have more "chemistry" with. You have to really stand out.
Wondering how many times he has thrown the same type of disrespect to Brian Windhorst. He is another person that is "only famous because he knows LeBron."

1637705178873.jpeg

I was thinking about this the other day, but where does Suggs go in a re-draft of this class?

I have him outside the top 15.

I was thinking about this the other day, but where does Suggs go in a re-draft of this class?

I have him outside the top 15.
He’s only had like one good half. But it’s way too early

Also I think Cade is fully on track to justifying himself as a #1 pick based on the intelligence of his game as well as his size and skills.

pLaYerS fEaReD jOrDaN :lol:
Notice how the refs protected MJ in every altercation.
****** be acting brand new. SAS has to stop this nonsense man.

Bron has been getting ran up on by plenty of people for years. Lowry and DeRozen have been some of the only dudes put it out there they fear Lebron

Lowry and Demar only 'fear' him cause he bust their *** every year in the playoffs :lol:

People have only ever 'ran up' on Bron to try and throw him off his game..... KG, Lance, Pat Bev kinda antics.

Stewart probably the first dude ever who REALLY wanted to lay hands on him.

Happens like clockwork whenever there's an altercation :lol:

1. Dust up in a game
2. "_______ would whoop _______"
3. "Man none of these dudes can fight"
4. "James Johnson knows karate though"
Rinse and repeat

*(If Nikola Jokic is involved)

*5. “Jokic bros…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom