The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the game aint easy and pretty much already won before tipoff or the opponent team ain't trash or his matchup aint trash, AD wants no parts.

Or thibs over-achievd, Randle was an Eastern Conference all star*, and this was always going to be the result.

Instead of emphasizing more ball movement due to the increase in offensive talent from last year, Thibs is emphasizing more 3s. When the 3s dont fall, we look bad.

Ah, Pistons.Classic young team with talented players. Can look great through 3 quarters and then **** collapses fast.

Reminds me of so many Clippers teams.

Or thibs over-achievd, Randle was an Eastern Conference all star*, and this was always going to be the result.

Go knicks tho! Big win in the garden :pimp:
Well no matter if Randle is an * all star or not, he definitely is playing way worse this season. I don’t think it’s very debatable he deserved the honor, but so far last year is the outlier year for his career.

As far as end result this team would never be a contender, but is probably going to make the playoffs. So that’s about what Knicks fans expected.

Utah
Denver
Gsw
Dallas
PHX
Por

The 7 seed from last year, will be the 7 seed again.

People keep saying, “time to gel”….”it’s just preseason” like this ain’t the west and **** can go left quick.

Lakers fortunate they benefit from a cupcake schedule on the front end. Let them stumble out the gates around .500, by mid Jan….it’s going to be ugly.

mhmmmmm

:nerd: :nerd:

Dude is only 20 and is already having hair issues. Caruso had the Sherman Hemsley in his mid 20s, and Blake Bortles had a bald spot at 24. I don’t know what’s up with dudes now
Only thing I can think of is maybe the chemicals in products? I don’t know, just glad my joint stays crispy :pimp:

Life is harder now. Social media is driving down life spans.
y’all say this as a joke but all the cyber bullying on here got me looking like world b free
0B3DFD62-F199-453B-AE73-718921AC29C5.jpeg

Only thing I can think of is maybe the chemicals in products? I don’t know, just glad my joint stays crispy :pimp:

My corners started getting shaky at 29 and I instantly went to the very low Kobe then full on Common/Joe Budden. I couldn’t imagine making that decision in my early 20s :lol:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom