The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7121EA00-BBB8-40AE-87DD-13049B040E35.jpeg

Perk has a low bar for being impressed.

"The ceiling is the floor" has never been more appropriate. IMO this is worse than the Kobe Decline/Post-Kobe Era if you take a step back. For the next two seasons Bron, AD and Rust (who I believe cannot be traded so assuming he's on the roster) will be healthy enough games to get them into the playoffs or very least play-in so that means low lottery pick at best. Then in summer 2023 Lebby and Rust are off the books, both probably bounce and you're left with AD and THT. Yikes.

At least previously there was hope with the influx of #2 picks. Now the Lakers won't for certain have their own pick until 2026. Curious how they reload this time around.

Unless the potential Kyrie news out there is that he's going to get vaxxed, it's probably irrelevant. Seems unlikely NYC is going to change its policies when the holiday season in full swing and a now a yet another new Corona variant out there.

Jokic is Jokic but trying to drag that team to stay within the top 10 is going to be a tall task. They're probably headed for the lottery.

"The ceiling is the floor" has never been more appropriate. IMO this is worse than the Kobe Decline/Post-Kobe Era if you take a step back. For the next two seasons Bron, AD and Rust (who I believe cannot be traded so assuming he's on the roster) will be healthy enough games to get them into the playoffs or very least play-in so that means low lottery pick at best. Then in summer 2023 Lebby and Rust are off the books, both probably bounce and you're left with AD and THT. Yikes.

At least previously there was hope with the influx of #2 picks. Now the Lakers won't for certain have their own pick until 2026. Curious how they reload this time around.
The pelicans have a pick swap they probably won't use next season and they will probably defer the 2024 pick too. So they'll have 2 1st rounders between '23 and '25. And they'll have plenty of cap along with Rich Paul to funnel Klutch clients to the roster. Don't listen to the scalabrines of the thread :lol:

The pelicans have a pick swap they probably won't use next season and they will probably defer the 2024 pick too. So they'll have 2 1st rounders between '23 and '25. And they'll have plenty of cap along with Rich Paul to funnel Klutch clients to the roster. Don't listen to the scalabrines of the thread :lol:
Lakers don’t rebuilt they reload

But the new clip might be empty >D

amitt5504 amitt5504 man i cant believe how hard it is to find a maxey spectrum jersey for my pops (since that his era of time) be perfect

i cant even believe they got simmons ones, well i can since he still on the team but cmon who buying this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom