The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D987A188-5E50-461C-99D1-547430A9CE4F.gif

Tobias is a max contract player and is a 4th option. He isnt even a defensive player

Talking with my 7 year old and telling him that a lot of people have issues with Ben Simmons not because he can’t shoot but because he won’t even attempt to shoot.

He responds by telling me that a lot of people don’t like Russell Westbrook either because he sucks

💀
7 year old already smarter than Bron. :smh:

Russ got to tell wife to fall back. She looking like Ayeshia when she rushed to Steph defense. Dudes can't be praised only when they doing well.
76ers are actually likeable. If Black Rick Carlisle can get out of his own way, they should win it all. Big if tho.
Doc going to Doc. Be prepared.
200w.gif

Four game skid against formidable teams for the Bulls with Philly coming up on Monday.

Tonight's game was winnable but that late game execution man. Some forced shots from DDR, and they fell asleep defensively at the very end leading to a wide open transition layup after notching a three.

Can't be making silly mistakes in crunch time.

After the nets game that put me in a terrible mood the Bucks have responded with some great wins - and sounds like Lopez should be back soon - east playoffs gonna be nasty

Russ got to tell wife to fall back. She looking like Ayeshia when she rushed to Steph defense. Dudes can't be praised only when they doing well.

ayeshia claimed the league was rigged when things started not going the warriors way

skip directly did something to Nina.. skip makes a living off of hot takes on a daily basis.. the man directly gets paid off of Nina’s husband when he couldn’t even dream of being a star in high school basketball

zero clue how these things are even remotely the same

but we’ve seen how weak skip is when dude folded real quick when all jalen rose did was bring facts to skip lying on national tv about high school basketball

ayeshia claimed the league was rigged when things started not going the warriors way

skip directly did something to Nina.. skip makes a living off of hot takes on a daily basis.. the man directly gets paid off of Nina’s husband when he couldn’t even dream of being a star in high school basketball

zero clue how these things are even remotely the same

but we’ve seen how weak skip is when dude folded real quick when all jalen rose did was bring facts to skip lying on national tv about high school basketball
Skip is a ***** who has no clue what’s he’s talking about. Mark Cuban stuffed him in a locker years ago and proved he knows nothing about basketball

Skip sucks and I get why Russ’ wife would go at him. But basically his entire career for the last decade had been irrationally and excessively criticizing certain guys like LeBron - beyond just game performance - so I think he’s probably at peace with how much his soul is rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom