The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

From the last couple of maternity sessions

5450032606_546c06cff9_b.jpg

5450041890_8cf5e92526_b.jpg

5450042236_d1f4ecf0bc_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Time to start contributing to this threa again....couple of old shots.

5156710849_d358d24962_b.jpg

This angle is
sick.gif
... not flattering for a pregnant woman at ALL...

It's like you're trying to show something sexy or intimate... while she's pregnant. Not working for me

I was not expecting that when scrolling.

I love all the photos on the previous page though, this thread is movinggggg
pimp.gif

Thanks for the feedback, client wanted a shot in her underwear since she had seen some previous posts on my blog of something similar, I achieved the look she wanted so I'm content with it and actually like the angle alot.A couple more from a different session
5449433705_37e4054338_b.jpg
5449434823_3e02c3c5e1_b.jpg
5449432275_a42066afa8_b.jpg

clevereddie: i'm just getting into black and whites too, so you should prob take my opin-yun with a grain of salt. i think if you would've left the exp on the face the same and changed/increased the exp on the whole pic itself, it wouldve had more impact.
ksteezy: i like the couple/snow pic alot. her hair covering her face slightly throws it off tho
imnotyou: double exposure pics =
smokin.gif

don't remember if i shared these in here or not #shrug

4977940861_870e6a228f_b.jpg

4977941059_59d5616696_b.jpg

^ Nice Warren...I remember doin stuff like that in Design school.

From a Wedding I went to a while back.......

Cris.

maybe i can get some help in here

just downloaded the whole Nik Software plugin pack and installed it...everything is in the proper plugin folder, but when i open photoshop, i can't locate it in the Filter menu...anybody ever been through this???

I am about to take the plunge and get my first DSLR. Something for starters.  I am stepping up from a Sony DHSC50

I was about to pick up the Canon T2i but I see the T3i is going to be released soon. So I am going to wait and get that.

Anyway how is the T2i, is it a good camera?  How is it for beginners?  Is it easy to use?  Is there a website I can go to that can tell me good settings to use?

Any lens you can recommend?  Any help is appreciated

Im Not You - How was the Odd Future show?

Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw

I am about to take the plunge and get my first DSLR. Something for starters.  I am stepping up from a Sony DHSC50

I was about to pick up the Canon T2i but I see the T3i is going to be released soon. So I am going to wait and get that.

Anyway how is the T2i, is it a good camera?  How is it for beginners?  Is it easy to use?  Is there a website I can go to that can tell me good settings to use?

Any lens you can recommend?  Any help is appreciated

Im Not You - How was the Odd Future show?
The T2i is a good entry level camera with video capability. Since this is your first DSLR, I would recommend shooting in Auto to get a free for the camera. Learn how the aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc changes when you're in different situations. A good website to follow is http://photography-on-the.net/forum/. As for lenses, hold off on that, the kit lens is a pretty good lens to learn with. Figure out what you interests are and from there, determine which lenses fit your shooting interests.

i've always wanted to get into photography and was wondering if you guys can guide me to which camera i should go with..

from what i've seen, it looks like i want to go with either canon or nikon and the most popular ones seem to be the t2i vs d3100 for beginners...both seem good for me because i also want the video shooting...what i'm wondering is, is the d3100 on the same level as the t2i? because the t2i is like $300 more than the d3100...also how is the t1i? is it more comparable to the d3100? give me some advice nt..

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Are the past few double exposure shots posted taken with film? or done in PS?

You can do it in your DSLR with a Nikon. I think only up to 3 shots per photo. Kind of a kooky concept but I like how you have that option to mess with something like that.

Just started in photography, some pretty good pics in here.

Would be nice if we all started posting our setup for the pics like camera, lens, aperture, shutter speed, iso.

Haven't posted in a while and I see a lot of good shots on the thread

But anyway, haven't been shooting much but here's one from this morning:

5453918496_e84544826a_z.jpg

my S13 is headed for the elites of the high mile club
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom