The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Time to start contributing to this threa again....couple of old shots.

5156710849_d358d24962_b.jpg

5263138168_9f404d4353_b.jpg

Originally Posted by bl1nk

havent posted much since my lightroom trial ended this weekend but will hopefully get it sometime in the next few weeks. dope pics in here as usual.

Same here bruh, I got addicted to lightroom, even if it was just sharpening a picture. I tried Photoshop to edit my pictures but it just wasn't the same. Love Lightroom, especially since its a non destructive software. Just copped the student edition today for 88$, just gotta email them a picture of your student ID. waiting to get verified so they can send me my serial code. 

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

love this thread, so many of these shots are just incredible.
woooow 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

for some reason, I'm in love with this pic.

I've been mad at myself lately cause I haven't been going out shooting while I keep telling myself that I am 
ohwell.gif

gotta get back on it

Bout to make me some Canon t-shirts that say #TeamRAW on them.

raw image format / play on smashing raw lol.

Argh!!! I forgot about the pillow fight on Valentine's Day. Man....I knew I was missing out on something.

Rolo.....wasn't it raining last night? Some people are straight soldiers just to pop some guys in the head with a pillow.

^ Fong...nice pics, I went to Northstar last Friday, brought my 5D, but not with me on the Mountain.

My oldest.........

Cris.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Time to start contributing to this threa again....couple of old shots.

5156710849_d358d24962_b.jpg

This angle is
sick.gif
... not flattering for a pregnant woman at ALL...

It's like you're trying to show something sexy or intimate... while she's pregnant. Not working for me

I was not expecting that when scrolling.

I love all the photos on the previous page though, this thread is movinggggg
pimp.gif

Trying to get into black and white pictures
5449555069_4636c9dfa9_z.jpg

i changed the exposure on her face, to attract attention there.
It was kind of hard because the sun was hitting her back and the snow made the contrast even higher. but i managed to do this. any pointers? comments that would help.

Back
Top Bottom