The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Looks like he probably used Lightroom.

Can you be more specific? I want to learn...
Simply put, Lightroom is a photo-editing software where you can achieve certain ranges of color, sharpness, shadows, shades etc. It seems to be the standard in today's post-processing and is highly recommended for it's easy-to-use controls and eventually more advanced techniques.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/
^^From there you can try a 30-day free trial if you'd like, go out there and explore
happy.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Simply put, Lightroom is a photo-editing software where you can achieve certain ranges of color, sharpness, shadows, shades etc. It seems to be the standard in today's post-processing and is highly recommended for it's easy-to-use controls and eventually more advanced techniques.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/
^^From there you can try a 30-day free trial if you'd like, go out there and explore
happy.gif

Thanks a lot.

I use CS5 camera raw edit...and I just play with a lot of different techniques I learned through different tutorials lynda is a group on youtube they offer a lot of different tuts you just gotta play with it until it looks right I never use the same settings on every photo. Thanks!

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

I use CS5 camera raw edit...and I just play with a lot of different techniques I learned through different tutorials lynda is a group on youtube they offer a lot of different tuts you just gotta play with it until it looks right I never use the same settings on every photo. Thanks!

Good information. Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

5949406377_9c5997b779_z.jpg

5949962918_ae1ee14142_z.jpg

You're using a filter for these shots right? What kind are you using? I have still yet to get a filter for bokeh day shots but I have no real idea what to get. Is it a standard polarized filter?

Next photography-related pickups:

-Bower SFD926N Digital Flash for Nikon.
-Omni-Bounce Diffuser.
-35mm f/1.8 Nikon Lens.
-Extra battery for my D3100.
-32GB memory card.
-Lens Hood for my 18-55mm.
Should have them within the next week or two.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Next photography-related pickups:

-Bower SFD926N Digital Flash for Nikon.
-Omni-Bounce Diffuser.
-35mm f/1.8 Nikon Lens.
-Extra battery for my D3100.
-32GB memory card.
-Lens Hood for my 18-55mm.
Should have them within the next week or two.

pimp.gif
85mm 1.8
50mm 1.4
yongnuo 560
cactus v5
flash brackets
5D mk I

coming this week as well. sweet.

^^^Sick. I bought a Cannonet a year ago. It doesn't take the best of pics but it is a neat camera regardless. The focus on the lens is kind of hard to align up and the battery issue with the light meter always makes it where I don't know if I am on the right exposure. But I guess that is the fun of shooting film.

Back
Top Bottom