The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Took this pic today. This is 3 days into shooting into a DSLR camera. im learning alot about how editing can make a pic look great

I also took this one and did some editing to get it to work

If you could school me on levitation photography I'd appreciate it. :smokin

Great pictures everyone. I did some event shooting last night. Here are a few shots.
*Rolo- how did your camera not get destroyed?

Last edited:
Genuinely love the fact that more and more people are getting into photography. Everyday, I learn more and more just from reading all the questions and answers that are posted on this thread. Great stuff as usual.

Some from today:

By far, my favorite photo on this page. 
laugh.gif

tired of carrying my canon t3i everywhere..looking to purchase something more compact with the quality of a dslr

any recommendations on the compact interchangeable lens cameras? thanks in advance for any help!

When will a new theme be posted on the flickr group? :nerd: I added a random shot a few days ago since there was no topic up.

The t3i Is very light. I have a Nikon D7000 and my girl has the Canon. Huge difference. Don't complain and get a smaller lens. What do currently have on there?

tired of carrying my canon t3i everywhere..looking to purchase something more compact with the quality of a dslr

any recommendations on the compact interchangeable lens cameras? thanks in advance for any help!

The t3i Is very light. I have a Nikon D7000 and my girl has the Canon. Huge difference. Don't complain and get a smaller lens. What do currently have on there?

currently have the canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6, Rokinon 8mm F3.5, and the nifty fifty..it's just a pain taking the t3i out especially when taking pics of food at restaurants

Rolo, amazing stuff bro, how did the saran wrap work?....you should make a guide on how to properly saranwrap your dslr.

also those pictures could benefit from some saturation, make those colors pop even more, not that they are not great as is.8)

locobaby - Saran wrap and barely any color on my camera.
Rolo, amazing stuff bro, how did the saran wrap work?....you should make a guide on how to properly saranwrap your dslr.

also those pictures could benefit from some saturation, make those colors pop even more, not that they are not great as is.
glasses.gif
Thanks man. The method worked better than expected but the problem was the cornering and some spots were blury so there wasn't much I can do. Not to mention I never looked at my lcd screen at all. I set it a good setting to where it would be fine in any or most light conditions. As for the saturated colors, I know what you mean, but it's fine for now. Ill def take more time onto my offcial site rather than blogging, but thanks for the feedback. BTW, more wedding pictures please.

locobaby - Saran wrap and barely any color on my camera.

Thanks man. The method worked better than expected but the problem was the cornering and some spots were blury so there wasn't much I can do. Not to mention I never looked at my lcd screen at all. I set it a good setting to where it would be fine in any or most light conditions. As for the saturated colors, I know what you mean, but it's fine for now. Ill def take more time onto my offcial site rather than blogging, but thanks for the feedback. BTW, more wedding pictures please.

its wintertime in NYC, wedding season should be kicking off soon, have my first second shooting gig this month and my first solo of the year next month.

dude you can create an action on CS5 and just click one button, popping colors!

love your work bro, would love to link up with you and go on a city adventure, one day if i ever hit up the bay area or you come to NY. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom