The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Sack race at a wedding? That's odd. But I have been to a indian wedding and it was probably the most fun ever. Just danced like 3 hours and drank tons of Johnny Walker blue.

Is a Canon t4i semi used within a year a good deal for $450? It come with all accessories kit lens, lens hood, uv filter, polarizing filter and remote shutter button.

A lot of dope stuff in here. I always lurk, and admire a lot of the stuff posted here. I need to post in here even if I think my pictures suck compared to most of y'all. Specially since I take my camera everywhere I go (except to work lol)...

^^^That sounds good to me but $400 would be better. Going price for T4is are still up there so depending if there are any cosmetic issues, that is a great price.

A lot of dope stuff in here. I always lurk, and admire a lot of the stuff posted here. I need to post in here even if I think my pictures suck compared to most of y'all. Specially since I take my camera everywhere I go (except to work lol)...
Post them - screw what anyone says. If you aren't really good at photography it will help with criticism and/or you just might be a lot better than what you claim.

I have dealt with a lot of people that have a lot of clientele and when I hear them speak you could swear their work is top notch. When I look at their portfolio, I basically have to make myself say something because I don't want to feel like an *** saying their work suck. However, him/her and their clientele swear they are the best.

SMH

^^^That sounds good to me but $400 would be better. Going price for T4is are still up there so depending if there are any cosmetic issues, that is a great price.

Yea, the person said no cosmetic issues, it has less then 1000 of actuation's, has warranty still.

Should i pull the trigger?

Yea, the person said no cosmetic issues, it has less then 1000 of actuation's, has warranty still.

Should i pull the trigger?

I say yes. Pretty good price for a camera that is only one generation behind from the new one. And I just checked Craigslist and for the body alon, the cheapest I saw was $480. With everything, people are trying to sell it close to $700.

I say yes. Pretty good price for a camera that is only one generation behind from the new one. And I just checked Craigslist and for the body alon, the cheapest I saw was $480. With everything, people are trying to sell it close to $700.

Yea, Imma meet up with him later... So hope everything the way he states is legit.
Btw, Dope pics as always.

some unedited shots, wish i had friends who are into shooting 
frown.gif

some unedited shots, wish i had friends who are into shooting 
frown.gif

I felt the same way.

But you must realize, with that mentality, you're only holding yourself back from going out and shooting.

I know, it'd be cool going about with someone and all that , but it can't get to the point where you don't go shoot just because you have to go alone.

The only time when you should really want a friend by your side is when you're shooting in some shady locations... during the night time and whatnot.

Other than that, go shoot!

Reactions: Ox.

I felt the same way.

But you must realize, with that mentality, you're only holding yourself back from going out and shooting.

I know, it'd be cool going about with someone and all that , but it can't get to the point where you don't go shoot just because you have to go alone.

The only time when you should really want a friend by your side is when you're shooting in some shady locations... during the night time and whatnot.

Other than that, go shoot!
you're right 
ohwell.gif

i use to shoot almost everyday when me and my homie would go skate but then he went back to being his old self and just stays home and smokes now.

i went shooting solo yesterday for the first time in like 3 months. the day i shot those pics with the trains, i was in some sketchy part of the city, tweakers everywhere and i wear my headphones loud and don't carry protection, i was pretty much a sitting duck 
mean.gif

i feel you though, i'm the one missing out at the end of the day.

What we should do is - Post at least one image every day .. that will get those that doesn't have a reason or do not get an opportunity to shoot, to go out and take one. 

I'm done for that .. I have been trying to at least take one a day and post them here ...

I wish I could take one a day but work just permits me to do that. I am heading out in an hour to do that the whole steel wool thing. Got all the things necessary to do it. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully it comes out as it should.

I wish I could take one a day but work just permits me to do that. I am heading out in an hour to do that the whole steel wool thing. Got all the things necessary to do it. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully it comes out as it should.
Man, dont make excuses .. lol

Take the camera and if it's even for a simple street view .. take it!

Lets motivate each other to take more pictures ..

Believe it or not your night pictures and my boy recently getting a camera was what made me even get out more often and go back to a lot of images I have had unedited ....

P.S. What you mean whote steel wool thing?

Last edited:
Man, dont make excuses .. lol

Take the camera and if it's even for a simple street view .. take it!

Lets motivate each other to take more pictures ..

Believe it or not your night pictures and my boy recently getting a camera was what made me even get out more often and go back to a lot of images I have had unedited ....

P.S. What you mean whote steel wool thing?

Haha. Right on man. Well, it's more the motivation to shoot after. I usually just want to crash right after. I have been shooting way different this year then any other year. I have been more into getting better shots then just random stuff. I actually take pride in it now cause I know going out in that right time of day or just shooting that particular thing that looks really good all adds to the photo. Normally it would just be whatever but I find this approach more rewarding imo.

The steel wool thing is what I posted before with people making fire circles with sparks making trails. Itt's not a new thing but something I just have never tried. I had to go out and buy tons of stuff today to do it from the steel wool that you'd light on fire to a chain, egg beater and some wire. I heard it is super easy as it is more the person twirling the chain more so then the camera.

Back
Top Bottom