The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

If you want to setup option 2. Pickup 2 Yongnuo 560iii (built in receivers) and the yongnuo 603 trigger for your brand camera. The triggers come in pairs. Place 1 on the cam and the other on your 430. That's the exact setup I use. Works great[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I'm actually thinking of selling the 430 to pickup a couple more yongnuo's. Understand this is all manual. You will have to make adjustments to flash power.

Yesterdays shoot. Just a couple color corrections out of the camera:

15168820314_85489748ef_c.jpg

15786901961_f6f6236abb_c.jpg

15790336862_ca59db3e43_c.jpg

If you want to setup option 2. Pickup 2 Yongnuo 560iii (built in receivers) and the yongnuo 603 trigger for your brand camera. The triggers come in pairs. Place 1 on the cam and the other on your 430. That's the exact setup I use. Works great[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I'm actually thinking of selling the 430 to pickup a couple more yongnuo's. Understand this is all manual. You will have to make adjustments to flash power.

The Yongnuo 603 transceivers seem awesome. I checked out a video of them on youtube demonstrating them. They're a transmitter and receiver in one? Makes me wonder why someone would purchase other systems where it can only be one or the other. Curious though, what made you choose the Yongnuo 560iii? Like you said, it has a built in receiver but what else does it offer over the Yongnuo 560 ii or Neewer tt560?

The Yongnuo 560 iii is $71 while the 560 ii is $59. And then the Neewer tt560 is only $36.83

Need some input fam...

goin to disneyland for the 5 year old's bday this weekend and will be the 1st time with a real camera...wondering what lens to rock with out of the 3 I have:

18-55 kit
Nifty Fifty
18-200

Need some input fam...

goin to disneyland for the 5 year old's bday this weekend and will be the 1st time with a real camera...wondering what lens to rock with out of the 3 I have:

18-55 kit
Nifty Fifty
18-200

I'd go 18-200 for versatility

Last edited:
^Beautiful. Would love to visit Alaska someday and shoot.

Follow a guy on IG called theyoungkimosabe who's stays in AK and he always has some ill ****.

Follow a guy on IG called theyoungkimosabe who's stays in AK and he always has some ill ****.
Thanks! Definitely make a visit if you can. Just checked out that dudes IG he has some good work.

Thanks! Definitely make a visit if you can. Just checked out that dudes IG he has some good work.

Actually spent like a good 30 minutes looking stuff up.

Really want to visit Denali now :lol:

Something I took with my Sony rx100m3 today... I love this lil camera :D

Last edited:
The Yongnuo 603 transceivers seem awesome. I checked out a video of them on youtube demonstrating them. They're a transmitter and receiver in one? Makes me wonder why someone would purchase other systems where it can only be one or the other. Curious though, what made you choose the Yongnuo 560iii? Like you said, it has a built in receiver but what else does it offer over the Yongnuo 560 ii or Neewer tt560?

The Yongnuo 560 iii is $71 while the 560 ii is $59. And then the Neewer tt560 is only $36.83

I went with Yongnuo based on reviews and price. The 560iii vs ii because of the built in receivers. Less batteries and things to carry. Not familiar with the neewer 560 but their tt850 is getting great reviews. Rechargeable lion battery and hss. Pretty solid for $100. May pick one up to try out.

I've got to start shooting again.
HAVE TO!

after walgreens destroyed my film.
and both my laptops broke.
I just feel lost.

great work y'all.
great motivation.

Damn.......drones are really where it's at with video right now. Literally getting shots you would normally have to get while in a helicopter or large dolly. This video is pretty wild.

Last edited:
Damn.......drones are really where it's at with video right now. Literally getting shots you would normally have to get while in a helicopter or large dolly. This video is pretty wild.

#dope...that thing so sick...I got a phantom 2 a couple a months ago...surprisingly easy to use, these are screen grabs from go pro video but I have sent up one of my large sensor cameras with varying degrees of success...

up by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

from here by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

above the neighborhood by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

Hey for those shooting with Nikons that have dual card slots... I've noticed thatwhile shooting raw+jpg that the camera plays back the files on both cards. is there a way to only show the files on one card? when i was shooting raw+jpeg on my 5100 i would only see one file but it was to only one card

Yea I've seen a few vids and I def want one. Seem one with a hover option where it'll follow you wherever you go. Can't wait to get one

To only show one card I do believe you'd need to set your memory card job to overflow and in quality choose RAW + S/M/L. Any reason you have to shoot both and not just RAW?

Yea I've seen a few vids and I def want one. Seem one with a hover option where it'll follow you wherever you go. Can't wait to get one

To only show one card I do believe you'd need to set your memory card job to overflow and in quality choose RAW + S/M/L. Any reason you have to shoot both and not just RAW?

Overflow won't do the job for me. I want raw on one card and jpeg on another. it saves me time when importing into LR by not having to sort all of the pictures. My sd slot is going to be for my eyefi card so jpeg to that card is optimal

I am assuming you have the regular eye-fi card and not the pro because the pro can transfer RAW files. The camera should display one card after the other. So if you have 60 RAW and 50 jpeg then the raw should show first then the jpeg.

I'd honestly suggest a WU-1a/b much better and can transfer RAW files

Back
Top Bottom