The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

@JoDeVa89 your pics up top are awesome. I don't know if it's the shots or your shooting style or a combination of both but there's this perfect simplicity in those pics. Too dope man..

2morrowbegins2day 2morrowbegins2day that portrait came out really clean, couldn't notice the height difference at all. How'd you over come that ?

@bscarrillo427 congrats on your achievement playboy :smokin enjoy your trip to Cali. Don't come back here without some dope shots cause you were soaking up the sun :lol:

take-a-pic-3.png
take-a-pic-1.png

Recent work.

--

On another note, recently got a Polaroid SX-70 for cheap. Bought some film and been hooked on Polaroids once again. Going to try out my other Polaroids such as my Land Cameras, and SX-70 One Step to figure out which one I like out of all of them since I usually use my 600 all the time. Looks like I'm back collecting these guys again haha.

--

More on blog as always.

IG - @dunksrnice
www.dunksrnice.net

@JoDeVa89 your pics up top are awesome. I don't know if it's the shots or your shooting style or a combination of both but there's this perfect simplicity in those pics. Too dope man..

2morrowbegins2day 2morrowbegins2day that portrait came out really clean, couldn't notice the height difference at all. How'd you over come that ?

@bscarrillo427 congrats on your achievement playboy :smokin enjoy your trip to Cali. Don't come back here without some dope shots cause you were soaking up the sun :lol:

Had to step on steps, roots of a tree and anything that would help get elevated. I even focused prior to shooting then lifted the camera above my head.

Those club shots are awesome. just curious what was your gear load out for those. I may try my hand at some small venue shows, and/or music festivals later this summer.

Let me preface this by saying... You can achieve the same results without having the following equipment (what i used for the event): canon 5d mk iii, canon speedlite ex430, sigma 35mm 1.4.

Thanks for the feedback :D

I've been having some trouble with the skies on long exposures at night. Can't seem to get the sky's color adjusted properly. The sky in the pic was pretty cloudy/fog so I know thats part of the problem. Can this be fixed or is the pic ruined?

How would you guy's edit this pic?

I tend to try and go b & w when I can't get the colors I want but that doesnt even help this pic.

Fong$tarr Fong$tarr @tokes99 :nerd:

Last edited:
^ i'm interested in Med. Format also, but not anytime soon. But that's definitely a step up towards the professional field. If you dont mind me asking, What are you looking to do with it ?

I've always wanted to try medium format. I love film and have shot with 35mm a lot. So now, I want to try my hand at medium format. Definitely only looking at the 500 C/M model. Not the ones that cost as much as a brand new car.

Just gonna shoot leisurely and also take photos of my daughter.

Hey guys,

I do some automotive photography and would like to get a wide lens but I would like to still do some great macro shots( the emblems, small details, etc). I shoot with a T3i but I'm getting a 7D MK2 soon. What do you pro's suggest? Getting the lens or body first? I'm open to a wide range of prices but nothing outrageously pricey lol. 

Thank you in advance!

I've always wanted to try medium format. I love film and have shot with 35mm a lot. So now, I want to try my hand at medium format. Definitely only looking at the 500 C/M model. Not the ones that cost as much as a brand new car.

Just gonna shoot leisurely and also take photos of my daughter.

I just moved into a new place and apparently the last tenant was a major film photographer. He left me a ton of unused film and a mamiya RZ67 film cartridge. Would you be able to point me in the direction of a camera you'd recommend for my situation?

Hey guys,

I do some automotive photography and would like to get a wide lens but I would like to still do some great macro shots( the emblems, small details, etc). I shoot with a T3i but I'm getting a 7D MK2 soon. What do you pro's suggest? Getting the lens or body first? I'm open to a wide range of prices but nothing outrageously pricey lol. 

Thank you in advance!

Normally, I would say get glass over body, but the T3i to 7DMKII is such a big jump. What kind of glass do you have now? What is your price range?

Back
Top Bottom