The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

ANY HOUSTON,TX SHOOTERS IN HERE???

I'LL BE THERE IN ABOUT 3.5 WEEKS, I NEED SOME LOCATIONS.
Just seeing this post, but yea I'm in Houston. Lots of dope spots to shoot at. Definitely check out Sky Lobby located in the Chase Tower, Waterwall Park in the Galleria, Skyspace in Rice University, James Turrel Tunnel inside Museum of Fine Arts, McGovern Centinnial Garden, Hermann Park (check out the Japanese Garden), Downtown Houston, Lee and Joe Jamail Skatepark, Discovery Green, Kemah Boardwalk

Just seeing this post, but yea I'm in Houston. Lots of dope spots to shoot at. Definitely check out Sky Lobby located in the Chase Tower, Waterwall Park in the Galleria, Skyspace in Rice University, James Turrel Tunnel inside Museum of Fine Arts, McGovern Centinnial Garden, Hermann Park (check out the Japanese Garden), Downtown Houston, Lee and Joe Jamail Skatepark, Discovery Green, Kemah Boardwalk

GOOD LOOKS FAM! I APPRECIATE THE REPLY!

Tribute in Lights PhotoBomb 
21380528992_56beef1b89_c.jpg
21380526442_ef918eb13c_c.jpg
21203503438_d870a862b0_c.jpg
21203636818_acf62d7864_c.jpg
20768648114_0def7dd19b_c.jpg
21380106022_4062a609f7_c.jpg

Last edited:

Last wk was filled w beautiful sunset skies and big swells along the Southern California coastline. Here's a shot I took w flash about 5mins after sundown.

Last edited:
I've only had my nikon d7000 for 6 months and i already want to upgrade to the full frame d750 :x :lol:

Photography can become an addiction haha. I have figured it out the hard way. At first it was sneakers, and now that I have no more space it is photography. I just received my first film camera. Now I have a full frame, APS-C mirrorless and a 35mm film camera.

Photography can become an addiction haha. I have figured it out the hard way. At first it was sneakers, and now that I have no more space it is photography. I just received my first film camera. Now I have a full frame, APS-C mirrorless and a 35mm film camera.

I hear you man I got my 70d less than 6 months ago and feel like I should've just saved a few bucks more for the 7D, I'm not at a place financially where I can drop coin on super nice glass, so the 50mm stm on full frame would take care of me in most cases.

Right now the crop factor can be annoying at times.

Though I'm sure a 7d would then make me want a 5d and so on

Last edited:
I hear you man I got my 70d less than 6 months ago and feel like I should've just saved a few bucks more for the 7D, I'm not at a place financially where I can drop coin on super nice glass, so the 50mm stm on full frame would take care of me in most cases.

Right now the crop factor can be annoying at times.

Though I'm sure a 7d would then make me want a 5d and so on

Outside of photoshoots I find my 50mm on my full frame 99% of the time. I didn't appreciate the 50mm field of view until i went full frame. When I got my mirrorless camera it really hit me that it made sense for me to get that focal view. I move towards longer lenses when I shoot portraits

Captured sunrise on my recent trip to Oahu at Sandy Beach. Slow shutter sunrise!

Shot w/ Canon 7D MK II + Canon 40mm 2.8 STM + Aquatech Water Housing

Here's another Sunrise shot from a recent trip on Oahu from Sandy Beach using a wide angle lens.

Shot w/ Canon 7D MK II + Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 + Aquatech Water Housing

Back
Top Bottom