The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Got my 10th video up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teach Me How to Lightroom - 010 - Using Graduated Filters on Purpose

I also have the next three finished along with the next 10 already planned out. :pimp:

-

Also -------- Is anyone interested in having me edit their RAW file on the channel? I will of course shout out your social media links and link them in the video..... let me know if theres an interest. :nerd:

Got my 10th video up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teach Me How to Lightroom - 010 - Using Graduated Filters on Purpose

I also have the next three finished along with the next 10 already planned out. :pimp:

-

Also -------- Is anyone interested in having me edit their RAW file on the channel? I will of course shout out your social media links and link them in the video..... let me know if theres an interest. :nerd:

I would definitely be down for this, let me know what kind of shots you want.

Here they are.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/19425...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Time lapse of the clouds

Still have to work my way through a ton more pictures

Last edited:
I just read that Sigma 135mm is the same weight as the new 85mm art. That really sucks. That is one of the luxuries of the Canon 135mm is that is is super light and has quick autofocus and is tack sharp. If that Sigma has focusing issues, that 1.8 might not even be a positive factor. I know Canon is making a new 135mm too but knowing how they price things, you might as well just get the old one since that thing was good to begin with.

I was walking around with my Incase sling the other day with a Canon 5D, Tamron 15-30 and Mefoto tripod and it cause so much pain on my shoulders that I had to just carry my tripod. Slings bags are sort of only good if you have light grear. Adding that 135mm or even 85mm as a second lens would be almost impossible with my setup.

I'm very happy & excited for this newest video today. Please come check it out of you have 5 minutes :smile:

Teach Me How to Lightroom - 011 - Film Look for Weddings

Damn JordanSF, that is a nice photo dump. Looks solid. I don't like the faded black editing style all the time but it looks good in your photos. And you are using the lens I have too. Makes me wonder why i can't get photos sometimes.

I just got back from a 2 week Europe trip. Got some good photos but oddly not a ton of photos. I have a 32GB and 8GB flash card and all the RAW files I shot blew though those cards easily. I had a JPEG back up though but man, definitely get a bigger card when going traveling so you don't have to worry about deleting photos.

Will post up photos soon. Everyone stays killing it on here.
I just read that Sigma 135mm is the same weight as the new 85mm art. That really sucks. That is one of the luxuries of the Canon 135mm is that is is super light and has quick autofocus and is tack sharp. If that Sigma has focusing issues, that 1.8 might not even be a positive factor. I know Canon is making a new 135mm too but knowing how they price things, you might as well just get the old one since that thing was good to begin with.

I was walking around with my Incase sling the other day with a Canon 5D, Tamron 15-30 and Mefoto tripod and it cause so much pain on my shoulders that I had to just carry my tripod. Slings bags are sort of only good if you have light grear. Adding that 135mm or even 85mm as a second lens would be almost impossible with my setup.

Last edited:
oh my god jordansf jordansf super dope. as much as i think you kill the landscapes, im interested to know what your workflow or tendencies l with look like with portraiture stuff and when you edit with people as your subjects. presets, tone curves etc if you'd be willing to share. great stuff

Last edited:
Bro....you just got to editing those photos from last year? Man.....that is insane. Considering how you have so much good stuff. I wouldn't want to let that sit.

Back
Top Bottom