The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

ii2cky - Thanks man. 85mm 1.8 for the second shot, super takumar 50mm f/1.4 for the first.
NikeAirsNCrispyTee - Thanks. I don't develop my own film, but I would love to someday. 85mm 1.8 for the second shot, super takumar 50mm f/1.4 for the first. I love the super tak 50 f/1.4, its a great little lens that produces amazing shots. Heres an old one from it that shows some more bokeh.

Finally made the switch to a Canonlingus...

Some of my first shtos with it..
e9swi9.jpg

w2fx21.jpg

21owj9u.jpg

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

^Thanks man. I shot a roll of film with it today so I'm excited to get it developed.

A couple from the 40D today.
Yo...you're from SD right?  I got that exact same pic...well not exactly the same.
4321468814_7bebcc3d67_b.jpg

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

my low light photography always come out blurry, whats really good?
50mm 1.4 + 30d

What settings are you using?

Try shooting under Aperture priority @ f/2, mess with the ISO around 400 - 800 and do you have an external flash? 

a few random pics, blah.

4305951954_b05d54367b.jpg

4291512377_113672d365.jpg

4299766494_4cd4852310.jpg

4298995323_c788505a83.jpg

4291492247_494bef3e1a.jpg

4291503751_9101678afb.jpg

and ok, what is with shortypop? at first, i thought the stickers were cool, despite the lack or originality. but then i saw the pics of the nude chicks and the tee... prettttty lame.

it's clearly completely ripped off supreme. and IMO, its comprised of absolutely nothing original. why the hype?

I always thought the story of it all was E-bay did some shots with Shortypop (maybe with that sneakerhead series he did), maybe decided to do a website/blog for her and then something went sour and he "exposed" her on her website. Don't quote me on it all but I know after that, he just kind of took it as his own and made it as a side project of some sorts.

I think the whole thing is silly.....but silly in a good way.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

50mm 1.4 + 30d

Try shooting under Aperture priority @ f/2, mess with the ISO around 400 - 800 and do you have an external flash? 

I usually shoot @1.4 or 1.6. Still blurry
ohwell.gif

Nah, I don't do flash photography

I'll post a picture of a blurry picture in a minute.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

50mm 1.4 + 30d

I usually shoot @1.4 or 1.6. Still blurry
ohwell.gif

Nah, I don't do flash photography

I'll post a picture of a blurry picture in a minute.
Make sure you have the EXIF data intact.
wink.gif

Whats the best place for me to get a camera? More specifically I am trying to get a Canon Powershot SD Series. Where is the cheapest place online to get one of them?

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Whats the best place for me to get a camera? More specifically I am trying to get a Canon Powershot SD Series. Where is the cheapest place online to get one of them?
Amazon. Lows prices, tax-free, free shipping.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Anyone have any filter recommendations? 77mm
B+W 77mm 010 MRC UV filter or Hoya 77mm UV (0) S-HMC

Back
Top Bottom