**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

i copped the shawdow 10's earlier today. it was unexpected. went into athletes foot. dude came up to me and ask me what sz i wore. i said a13 and he said if i wanted to go half. i was like hell yea. but since he was paying more, he chose the 13's. but anywho, the shawdow 10's are gonna behighly slept on. shoes are straight fire. both pairs actually. quality is nice too.

Originally Posted by djness23

swoosh how so early? u know an employee or something?

well the guy i went half on knows the manager. so i just happened to be there at the right time.

Tim Hardaway PE's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by PremiumDunk

Originally Posted by dluck8689

got em for $85 at the Nike employee store...
73nilwx.jpg

6txt53t.jpg

you lucky f*ck, i just got mine today and had to pay retail. 157 hurts my pockets (i'm 15), can you explain the whole Nike employee store thing like how can i pick-up shoes from there.

How you gonna answer your own question?
He works for Nike (duh) or has some connections, and that's how.

indifferent.gif
My cousin is an employee, with that being said every employee can put relatives on their
guest list. Every thing in the store is atleast %50-%40 off....Release dates are always CRAZY!!!!

copped these from Urban outfitters at Lenox Square for $40. Don't know anything about them, but they are nice. I walked in the store saw them, and passedon them, but I didn't want to regret it so I went back and copped. The only sz13 they had. I'm actually glad I got them, they're pretty nice. Ifany1 can shed some light on these, that would be great. The boxtag reads: NIKE DUNK LOW CL black/deepburgundy-anthracite. Thanks

Nice early pick up on the shadow 10s Swoosh. I'm going to pass on that pack, I don't enough money and I only want the 10s anyway

Originally Posted by swoosh23man

i copped the shawdow 10's earlier today. it was unexpected. went into athletes foot. dude came up to me and ask me what sz i wore. i said a 13 and he said if i wanted to go half. i was like hell yea. but since he was paying more, he chose the 13's. but anywho, the shawdow 10's are gonna be highly slept on. shoes are straight fire. both pairs actually. quality is nice too.

Wow thats crazy..hmm yea im debating, i just might have to make moves on those

Originally Posted by swoosh23man

i copped the shawdow 10's earlier today. it was unexpected. went into athletes foot. dude came up to me and ask me what sz i wore. i said a 13 and he said if i wanted to go half. i was like hell yea. but since he was paying more, he chose the 13's. but anywho, the shawdow 10's are gonna be highly slept on. shoes are straight fire. both pairs actually. quality is nice too.

Which Athlete's Foot did you go to? Every Athlete's Foot I go to only carries up to size 12.

8alr5fr.jpg
sz 11, 11.5x2, and 12.5

syracuse melo m3's,planning on unloading them, only wished my size was still avail....!!!!!!
frown.gif

^ hafiz?!?

anyways, yeah... i got the panny lx2. although i liked the leica, couldn't bear to spend the extra $$$.

fifa 08 - best sports game out . and for all you people who say you dont like soccer give it a try it might change your mind

Haven't picked up anything for a min now, other than gettin a new home, I managed to cop some goodies:

More to come...............

Peace.

Cris.

this shoe takes me back to back in the day.. bumping bone thugs in the purple civic on the way back from basketball practice.. i remember coach told the tailorto take 3-4 inches off everyone's shorts when we got measured.. and all that did was make me make them make me long shorts the next week.

zf1px0.jpg

i had my original pair for 10 years - it was a 10.5 that literally stretched to fit my foot - which had been to 4 continents, played all sorts of sports(vplleyball, football, soccer, tennis, and basketball), and eventually the tread was worn down flatter than patrick ewing's hair. i remember kidd with themavs, tim hardaway's utep 2 step, a young pg from the univ of hawaii named anthony carter.. all doing crazy stuff in those bug eyed shoes with that illcheckered pattern.. which turned out to be my first pair with zoom air.

zf2ny0.jpg

of course, i didn't know that before i bought them.. i just got them 'cause i thought they looked cool, and i needed a new pair of shoes for school.

zf3sh2.jpg

zoom zoom.

Back
Top Bottom