952158e632d59e4b80e8ae0a3cc6a73c5261cfc.pjpg
where can i cop??
pimp.gif

tryin' to step up my Puma game.
Purple Nurples

Mongolian BBQ...might have to switch up the laces to black

dope zoom trainer rebirths wallyhopp!!! 5 pairs !!!!???!?! lemme see
nerd.gif

nice pickup seb!!! I hope I get my size 7 when it gets to the us.... I just hate looking for a shoe at any retailer carrying them, beone of the first customers to potentially buy it, and then leave with nothing just because their smallest size (usually an 8 or 7.5) is still kinda big (nohideo)...
smh.gif
at nike

Toonz Diggler nice vivid blues....

FINNALLY!!! MY HOLY GRAILS. DS TOO!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
all i need are Jordan XII taxi size 10 and i will be a happy camper. I need ya'll opinion. with Nike retroing the Penny II's this year,should i keep these DS and wait for the retros to rock, or go ahead and rock these??? what would you do? and I don't need any "do whatever you wantto" comments. anything non-constructive, save it!
1a115fee4861711d3bc53f42e6ef62a90a88d6f.pjpg
9e5352d4e47147d66cbc720f1f4da546c6a4de9.pjpg

Originally Posted by passionfordunks

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

sup guys,
nice Asics ... specially for 40$
pimp.gif

I copped my Structures today
952158e632d59e4b80e8ae0a3cc6a73c5261cfc.pjpg
where can i cop??
pimp.gif

Euro Release, not sure if/when it'll come to US.

Actually just did some quick research & it said they'll release them to the US later this month.

Nice ii2cky! I love mine. Just gotta get used to it. Pics can come out like doo doo on auto sometimes. Read up! hahaha

thanks yo! yea theres alotta reading i have to do, settings to try and sites i need to check out (suggestions?)

uknow its all you guyss fault (fong, djbooduh, neek, crisone, j2o, and 12am....) your pics always killing it on pickup and wdywt

might take me awhile to get used to it, and configuring my own style, photography is a whole new level for me

dont be surprised to get pm's from asking for pointers
laugh.gif

Actually just did some quick research & it said they'll release them to the US later this month.
Don't hold your breath, people said the Euro Air Max Lights would hit the US and it looks like they never will.

Originally Posted by versache530

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
all i need are Jordan XII taxi size 10 and i will be a happy camper. I need ya'll opinion. with Nike retroing the Penny II's this year, should i keep these DS and wait for the retros to rock, or go ahead and rock these??? what would you do? and I don't need any "do whatever you want to" comments. anything non-constructive, save it!
nice pick up man
pimp.gif
i say rock em near the release of the retros

A nice pair of LA2s showed up on my doorstep today. I am looking for DS LA1s in size 11.0 if you got the hook up?

296723833.jpg

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by versache530

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
all i need are Jordan XII taxi size 10 and i will be a happy camper. I need ya'll opinion. with Nike retroing the Penny II's this year, should i keep these DS and wait for the retros to rock, or go ahead and rock these??? what would you do? and I don't need any "do whatever you want to" comments. anything non-constructive, save it!
nice pick up man
pimp.gif
i say rock em near the release of the retros
I would rock OG's and keep the retros away.

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

Don't hold your breath, people said the Euro Air Max Lights would hit the US and it looks like they never will.

Store's in the US already put order's in for them so they will be available in the states, unlike the am lights where that never happened.

Dude asking about the Penny II's: Buy two pairs of retros. Leave the OG Deadstock. Rock a retro HARD, especially if it's one of your favorites. Leavethe OG's deadstock though!

I work at adidas so........
8er8myx.jpg

I'm a Sonics fan so..........
71ej6ea.jpg

i pick up the nates for 65.............
8c2duyv.jpg

I love the color way.......
89j4gtg.jpg

TEAM PAC NW

Back
Top Bottom