**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

First pair of air max 1's and i love them!

ed3356b7ee97b456e60502364c7833a7b426894.jpg

SIZETWELVE- Nice ZF95s. For some weird reason this shoe reminds me of myself listening to Crossroads by Bone Thugs back in the days.

damn jath - those look so damn dope.
pimp.gif
(i never knew anthony cater worethose - good memory)

size twelve,

Info! Where? Price? AHHHH! I need those ASAP.

Edit: Crisone, congrats on the house purchase. "Everybody's got a mortgage to pay."

I knew I was going to regret not scooping those red Supreme Sk8-Hi's while in NYC last week. They look amazing there.

ILLLLLLLLLLY AZF 95S!!!1
eek.gif
eek.gif

Of all the shoes dropping this year those AZF 95s are my top priority!

Seb Master Arson

sag mal Seb wem gehört denn dieser hübsche hintern aufem desktop? :tongue:

This Black / Red / Gold Blazer Mid is the "Nike Blazer Mid Premium QK China Rock Festival" and should be availablereal soon

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Nice pickup Seb.
pimp.gif
Waitin' for these to drop in the states
^^Co-sign^^ How much was it in Euro's? We're probably gonna get the one w/ the 'raindrop' print.

they go for like 120€ and the og cw comes without the rain camo

damn sz 12...go write a book your how ZF95s changed your life, jk man not my style but i can surely appreciate a pickup like that

YO, peep my sig...

My first pair of Vans and probably my last. I just can't get used to not having arch support. These are dope though, esp for $25.
86tspdj.jpg

Picked up a new keyboard and another 4GB of ram. Runnin 8GB now.
6jwmd6g.jpg

My homey hooked me up with Studio 2. Just in time for a big video project i am working on.
6wo26vq.jpg

Needed another external HD. Decided to go with 1TB for all the video editing i will be doing.
8fow4lv.jpg

I copped a red/blk flannel button-down like the blu/blk Crisone posted from 'Costco' for $12.00 bucks... Cheap... but no less fresh...

Got this for free!! My brother found it in the back of his closet. My mom bought this a long time ago at mervyns and never gave it to my cousins
eek.gif

KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

Got this for free!! My brother found it in the back of his closet. My mom bought this a long time ago at mervyns and never gave it to my cousins
eek.gif

KVN
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Sell it to me
mad.gif

.A few random pickups from the last couple weeks.

.Playoffs were a Christmas gift from wifey. CK's are for work. Family Guy was free. (B.O.G.O when I scooped my pop's Christmas gift)

Back
Top Bottom