**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Im New To The site, so i wont post everything ive copped in the past few months, but when i get home to take pix, ill post what i got earlier last week. Nicecops every1.

Originally Posted by micmorales

welcome to NT man

THANKS MAN.
I thot i had heat you know hangin wit my friends, then i get on him, and im a lightweight. . .
frown.gif

KICKINHEADZ1010 wrote:

PETEROCK1--- Do you think you could post pics of the FlatHead wallet you purchased not too long ago? Thinking
about getting one soon...

no prob. here you go...

also added this skull rein....

i suggest you cop it! very worthwhile investment!

also just picked these gazelle skates at the atlas sale....

^^haha, yea I felt the same way when I got here..its crazy to see some one the collections on here....really humbling

PETEROCK1--- Thanks for the pics. I'm just beingcautious because it's quite expensive (I'm cheap).
In the end, I think I'll go for it. The quality seems to be top notch.

^^ nice blazers....can't find one in a size 8...
frown.gif

^^ nice chargers jersey. i'm trying to cop a sean taylor one, but its damn hard right now.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i finally realized i dont love the retro "LS" colorways as much as the orginials. so ive basically starting selling off the other stuff and trying to stockpile the stuff i truely love.

i feel so lucky for being at the right place at the right time in order to get these. i guess thats how it goes sometimes.

my third pair of these. I finally have a backup for another pair of these that ive been holding onto for awhile. these will get worn asap. im loving them

17f15e4c6ac3ceb3305c710d0716840fbbe8adb.pjpg

sorry for so many pics. i havent seen such a quality model in awhile. this 8 year old model looks better than some new releases ive seen as far as quality.
Nice!!! The 2000 retroes are so much better than the checkered tongue overseas exclusive. I love my 2 pairs and i definetely feel you on the selling off the retro + colorways to stock up on the ones you truely love.

are those grey at iiis new in your avatar? i love those too.

did you catch the white.navy blue.red pair on ebay just a few days ago with a 160 bin brand new ds in sz 10.5? Those three main OG colorways need to releaseevery 4 years. its a must

I recently came upon my dad's trusty Canon complete with carrying case and some extra lenses. I picked up a flash for it. This camera hasn't been usedfor over 25 years, but after i loaded it with film, it worked as if it came right out of the box. This is the same camera my father used to take pictures of meas a baby, and unfortunately he passed away when i was still very young. Twenty years later, i am using the same camera to take pictures of my baby boy...

7y85q3c.jpg

oh also, hey cris - congrats on the new place. I have some extended family that live there as well. They recently had a flood and the ceilingcollapsed due to water damage. Is your washer/dryer on the 2nd floor as well?

Originally Posted by edd247

finally found a DS pair in my size.
been wanting these since 7th grade
20f3531becf03242a3793992a6de936bcfb96fe.jpg

holy crap!

i had those in 7th grade. eddie jones!

man memories

not in here very much, but i received something
eek.gif
yesterday. to meatleast.

didn't think i'd ever find size 9 w/ box.
stussy huarache le desert oak
6ooluhc.jpg

anyone w/ a size 9 green FS?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom