The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]
gamps3slimskinny530.jpg

Toys R' Us has quite the appealing offer for folks looking for a gaming console with an obscene amount of hard drive space. For an undisclosed amount of time, the 320GB PS3 is marked down to $249.99 at the giraffe-branded retailer.http://
(Note: This is not the Infamous 2-bundled console, which is also available now for $299.99.)
[/url][/h1]

Link:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/15/toys-r-us-offering-320gb-ps3-for-249/[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Black Friday is going to see crazy deals on some great bundles this year for the PS3.[/font]

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]
gamps3slimskinny530.jpg

Toys R' Us has quite the appealing offer for folks looking for a gaming console with an obscene amount of hard drive space. For an undisclosed amount of time, the 320GB PS3 is marked down to $249.99 at the giraffe-branded retailer.http://
(Note: This is not the Infamous 2-bundled console, which is also available now for $299.99.)
[/url][/h1]

Link:

[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/15/toys-r-us-offering-320gb-ps3-for-249/[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Black Friday is going to see crazy deals on some great bundles this year for the PS3.[/font]

guys, surround sound, i need one.

about to pick one up by next week and wanted some input from those who have it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

How much you looking to spend on it and how big is your place?
Home theater in box deals are pretty bad and you would be better off going with a sound bar.

Also stay away from Sony for anything home theater related.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

How much you looking to spend on it and how big is your place?
Home theater in box deals are pretty bad and you would be better off going with a sound bar.

Also stay away from Sony for anything home theater related.

pretty big living room

i'm looking to spend about $250 - $350

i was looking to get tome small speakers, mount them on the walls

what would be ideal places to mount them?

pretty big living room

i'm looking to spend about $250 - $350

i was looking to get tome small speakers, mount them on the walls

what would be ideal places to mount them?

I honestly didnt like the idea of SF vs tekken until those last couple videos. Def looking like the next purchase along side mvc3 ultimate or whatever and saints row 2.

I'm not sure if I misread what you guys wrote previously but are they also making a Tekken vs sf in addition to this sf vs tekken?

I honestly didnt like the idea of SF vs tekken until those last couple videos. Def looking like the next purchase along side mvc3 ultimate or whatever and saints row 2.

I'm not sure if I misread what you guys wrote previously but are they also making a Tekken vs sf in addition to this sf vs tekken?

For you God Of War fans like myself.
If you got PS+ do yourself a favor download & watch God Of War Game Directors  Live  . It's a 2 part video where they do a roundtable interview with all of the game directors for each game from David Jaffe, Corey Barlog, Stig Assumsen, and the other directors for GOW Chains Of Olyumps & GOQ Ghost Of Sparta.

pimp.gif

For you God Of War fans like myself.
If you got PS+ do yourself a favor download & watch God Of War Game Directors  Live  . It's a 2 part video where they do a roundtable interview with all of the game directors for each game from David Jaffe, Corey Barlog, Stig Assumsen, and the other directors for GOW Chains Of Olyumps & GOQ Ghost Of Sparta.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'm 0-1 in ranked. Lost 3-2 in OT. 
tired.gif

I *+$+@%% HATE OT losses.
It feels like the air was just sucked out of u (No ayo) 
tired.gif

Yea, especially in games where you outplay the living *$!+ out of someone and they get every bounce in the world.

Just cracked the top 500,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'm 0-1 in ranked. Lost 3-2 in OT. 
tired.gif

I *+$+@%% HATE OT losses.
It feels like the air was just sucked out of u (No ayo) 
tired.gif

Yea, especially in games where you outplay the living *$!+ out of someone and they get every bounce in the world.

Just cracked the top 500,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yes SF X T will be SF graphics
T X SF will be under the Tekken graphics
pimp.gif
also comes out later which will prolly have a lot more additions
you know, what works what doesnt.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yes SF X T will be SF graphics
T X SF will be under the Tekken graphics
pimp.gif
also comes out later which will prolly have a lot more additions
you know, what works what doesnt.

Add Another Platinum to the list. Just finished Ghost of Sparta!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This one was a little tougher than COO, but finally finished it.
smokin.gif

In regards to the games, I loved them both. Ghost of Sparta was my favorite out of the two!

While Amazon is only offering $9.00 credit for Resistance, they are offering $24.50 for this one, which I only paid $33.00, so I'm satisfied!
happy.gif

Now I will go back to playing COD: BO & MK until Batman/BF3 Releases!
laugh.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom