The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Bout to join #TeamPS3

1st system since 2005
laugh.gif

Damn, how'd you handle that? I dont think I've been without a system since I was like 6. Mario played a part in raising me
laugh.gif

Also, when are y'all with Dead Island usually online? I kept getting paired up with some lames who kept dying for the handful of hours I was on earlier. 1st time online and I struggle to get anything done
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Bout to join #TeamPS3

1st system since 2005
laugh.gif

Damn, how'd you handle that? I dont think I've been without a system since I was like 6. Mario played a part in raising me
laugh.gif

Also, when are y'all with Dead Island usually online? I kept getting paired up with some lames who kept dying for the handful of hours I was on earlier. 1st time online and I struggle to get anything done
30t6p3b.gif

late, but I would've preferred VIII or IX as the FF remake although X was my favorite FF at the time I played it.

late, but I would've preferred VIII or IX as the FF remake although X was my favorite FF at the time I played it.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Anyone else download and play the Ace Combat Assault Horizon demo last night ?

I haven't played any of the previous games before. So I thought the controllers were kind of tough to get use to.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I tried the demo where you can fly the Apache helicopter and just kept dying 
laugh.gif

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I might get this game when it eventually drops in price but I'll probably end up renting it first.[/font]
Demo is out!? 
eek.gif
 Cool. Will download this first. Was thinking of copping when it comes out. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Anyone else download and play the Ace Combat Assault Horizon demo last night ?

I haven't played any of the previous games before. So I thought the controllers were kind of tough to get use to.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I tried the demo where you can fly the Apache helicopter and just kept dying 
laugh.gif

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I might get this game when it eventually drops in price but I'll probably end up renting it first.[/font]
Demo is out!? 
eek.gif
 Cool. Will download this first. Was thinking of copping when it comes out. 
smokin.gif

Dead Island is just so damn addicting 
pimp.gif

I've made it to Act III and my character level is at 25.

Now Digital Foundry needs to hurry the hell up and get the new patch out to fix all of the frustrating glitches so that I can get back to playing online co-op so that I can work on and knock out those stupid co-op required trophies.

I also for the first time tried & used the PS+ 60 minute game trial for GOW Chains Of Olympus.I was playing it on hard game difficult and made it to that one boss battle at the end of the bridge but kept getting my *#! kicked 
ohwell.gif

Kind of disappointed though that the trophies I unlocked for GOW Of Olympus don't show on my PSN account after I do a trophy sync 
eyes.gif

I should have the GOW Origins HD Collection and Resistance 3 by tomorrow or this weekend once my Sony hook up comes through.

Dead Island is just so damn addicting 
pimp.gif

I've made it to Act III and my character level is at 25.

Now Digital Foundry needs to hurry the hell up and get the new patch out to fix all of the frustrating glitches so that I can get back to playing online co-op so that I can work on and knock out those stupid co-op required trophies.

I also for the first time tried & used the PS+ 60 minute game trial for GOW Chains Of Olympus.I was playing it on hard game difficult and made it to that one boss battle at the end of the bridge but kept getting my *#! kicked 
ohwell.gif

Kind of disappointed though that the trophies I unlocked for GOW Of Olympus don't show on my PSN account after I do a trophy sync 
eyes.gif

I should have the GOW Origins HD Collection and Resistance 3 by tomorrow or this weekend once my Sony hook up comes through.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

An update on WKC II.
So.... you can play the first game on the WKC II disc, however, you do not get the trophies associated with it. You need to play the original game to get WKC I's trophies.

That said it takes about 500+ hours to Plat, so... chances are no one is going to be playing for trophies.

I'm replaying the first game on the original disc. I'll be playing through twice, so if anyone wants to run co-op, let me know.
Send me a msg over the PSN when u are going to play WKC. I stopped playing but want to play something till tuesday

Also did u get the preorder bonus for NHL 12 from Gamestop? if not ill send you a code, my gamestop gives me codes that i sell on ebay.

An update on WKC II.
So.... you can play the first game on the WKC II disc, however, you do not get the trophies associated with it. You need to play the original game to get WKC I's trophies.

That said it takes about 500+ hours to Plat, so... chances are no one is going to be playing for trophies.

I'm replaying the first game on the original disc. I'll be playing through twice, so if anyone wants to run co-op, let me know.
Send me a msg over the PSN when u are going to play WKC. I stopped playing but want to play something till tuesday

Also did u get the preorder bonus for NHL 12 from Gamestop? if not ill send you a code, my gamestop gives me codes that i sell on ebay.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

An update on WKC II.

If empire doesn't need it can you hook me up and PM the code?
I'm about to trade in a couple games to amazon that are in my collection that have been collecting dust and will use that money to cop NHL 12.

An update on WKC II.

If empire doesn't need it can you hook me up and PM the code?
I'm about to trade in a couple games to amazon that are in my collection that have been collecting dust and will use that money to cop NHL 12.

An update on WKC II.

Yea, I did, thanks. Its just a stick/skates/gloves for your Be a Pro player. They dont really add any stats.
It'll probably be tonight or tomorrow.

Street Fighter X Tekken looks good, but I learned with SS4 that I'm not a very good Street fighter player.
laugh.gif

I'll be on the lookout for the Tekken X Street Fighter game, I prefer Tekken to Street Fighter.

And damn PO you been beasting the last week.
laugh.gif

Street Fighter X Tekken looks good, but I learned with SS4 that I'm not a very good Street fighter player.
laugh.gif

I'll be on the lookout for the Tekken X Street Fighter game, I prefer Tekken to Street Fighter.

And damn PO you been beasting the last week.
laugh.gif

An update on WKC II.

Yea, I did, thanks. Its just a stick/skates/gloves for your Be a Pro player. They dont really add any stats.
It'll probably be tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom