The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Donut, I have been using this one since Uncharted 2 & it's on point. No issues at all.

363537.jpg

PO

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://www.buy.com/prod/p...o-headset/222441827.html

sony new headset 79.99 shipped

Good looking out. Copped in the quickness. Gonna be ready for the BF3 Beta and 2k12.
Got the headset last week, and so far so good. Prefer them over the turtle beach ones because there are no wires
Yea thats basically why I bought it too because I never had a wireless headset before. Glad I made the purchase. My friend has the wireless turtle beaches for ps3 and they are comfy and sound good. Just a bit laggy from tv sound to the headset so I'll settle for these new ones.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://www.buy.com/prod/p...o-headset/222441827.html

sony new headset 79.99 shipped

Good looking out. Copped in the quickness. Gonna be ready for the BF3 Beta and 2k12.
Got the headset last week, and so far so good. Prefer them over the turtle beach ones because there are no wires
Yea thats basically why I bought it too because I never had a wireless headset before. Glad I made the purchase. My friend has the wireless turtle beaches for ps3 and they are comfy and sound good. Just a bit laggy from tv sound to the headset so I'll settle for these new ones.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Great news. EA's NHL is arguably the best sports franchise out right now.

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
Please, expound. I'd be very interested to hear from someone who has never played it. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
Please, expound. I'd be very interested to hear from someone who has never played it. 
eyes.gif

You know what, Boost, let me do the research for you. I know you're busy making cute icons for your phone or something.
Meta Critic Scores for the last 3 years.

NHL 10 - 88

NHL 11 - 88

NHL 12 - 87

Average - 88

Madden 10 - 85

Madden 11 - 83

Madden 12 - 77

Average - 82

FIFA 10 - 91

FIFA 11 - 89

FIFA 12 - Unreleased

Average - 90

NBA 2K10 - 83

NBA 2K11 - 89

NBA 2K12 - Unreleased

Average - 86

MLB The Show 09 - 90

MLB The Show 10 -  91

MLB The Show 11 - 90

Average - 90

There you go. FIFA and MLB are better by a measley two points better. That with FIFA only have 2 games to average, while MLB's last game is 6 months old. Like I said, it could be argued it is the best out. You don't have to like hockey to realize how deep the game is. 

I don't know why I did this, its not like you'll have anything to back up your super in-depth emoticon response.

Probably something along the lines of, "Naw, son. It's doodoo." Riveting.

You know what, Boost, let me do the research for you. I know you're busy making cute icons for your phone or something.

NHL 10 - 88

NHL 11 - 88

NHL 12 - 87

Average - 88

Madden 10 - 85

Madden 11 - 83

Madden 12 - 77

Average - 82

FIFA 10 - 91

FIFA 11 - 89

FIFA 12 - Unreleased

Average - 90

NBA 2K10 - 83

NBA 2K11 - 89

NBA 2K12 - Unreleased

Average - 86

MLB The Show 09 - 90

MLB The Show 10 -  91

MLB The Show 11 - 90

Average - 90

There you go. FIFA and MLB are better by a measley two points better. That with FIFA only have 2 games to average, while MLB's last game is 6 months old. Like I said, it could be argued it is the best out. You don't have to like hockey to realize how deep the game is. 

I don't know why I did this, its not like you'll have anything to back up your super in-depth emoticon response.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Donut, I have been using this one since Uncharted 2 & it's on point. No issues at all.

363537.jpg

PO

i got the PX21's had em for about a year they plug into my ps3 so i dont gotta !@#$ with batteries
ive heard tales of peoples px21's dying on them so mines is inevitably gonna crap out soon so ill be

on the market soon for a replacement its pretty much what i need in a headset, 

able to soundwhore good enough so Dennis dosnt get the drop, 

good mic so i dont sound like Ray, volume dial so i can adjust when keef goes nuts check, check ,and check

There you go. FIFA and MLB are better by a measley two points better. 

lets be real some of the icons are kinda cute tho.

also Fifa 
pimp.gif

363537.jpg

PO

i got the PX21's had em for about a year they plug into my ps3 so i dont gotta !@#$ with batteries
ive heard tales of peoples px21's dying on them so mines is inevitably gonna crap out soon so ill be

good mic so i dont sound like Ray, volume dial so i can adjust when keef goes nuts check, check ,and check

There you go. FIFA and MLB are better by a measley two points better. 

lets be real some of the icons are kinda cute tho.

also Fifa 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

363537.jpg

PO

I still have that PS3 Bluetooth Headset... but I don't use it any more. I'm actually currently selling it. It works well for what it is, but wearing it on your ear for a few hours is just painful
30t6p3b.gif

Also heard about Turtle Beaches in general crapping out fairly easily, so I went with the Astro A40 Wireless Audio System, and never looked back.
smokin.gif
Good to see that MixAmp-like feature on the PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset, though.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

363537.jpg

PO

I still have that PS3 Bluetooth Headset... but I don't use it any more. I'm actually currently selling it. It works well for what it is, but wearing it on your ear for a few hours is just painful
30t6p3b.gif

Also heard about Turtle Beaches in general crapping out fairly easily, so I went with the Astro A40 Wireless Audio System, and never looked back.
smokin.gif
Good to see that MixAmp-like feature on the PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset, though.

On NHL I'm doing Be a GM mode with the Sharks with Pro difficulty to start, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, and I'm starting to outshoot my opponent by quite a bit, but I still don't convert as much as I feel I should...maybe I shouldn't be surprised since I do play with the Sharks after all
laugh.gif

I don't think there's any question that NHL takes a @$%* on Madden when it comes to gameplay.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna get FIFA when it comes out so I'll see for myself on that...

On NHL I'm doing Be a GM mode with the Sharks with Pro difficulty to start, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, and I'm starting to outshoot my opponent by quite a bit, but I still don't convert as much as I feel I should...maybe I shouldn't be surprised since I do play with the Sharks after all
laugh.gif

I don't think there's any question that NHL takes a @$%* on Madden when it comes to gameplay.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna get FIFA when it comes out so I'll see for myself on that...

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
eyes.gif

1. There is no other significant sports game out right now.
2. Last time I checked MLB The Show is arguably the best sports franchise based on reviews. 

NHL 10 - 88

NHL 11 - 88

NHL 12 - 87

Average - 88

Madden 10 - 85

Madden 11 - 83

Madden 12 - 77

Average - 82

FIFA 10 - 91

FIFA 11 - 89

FIFA 12 - Unreleased

Average - 90

NBA 2K10 - 83

NBA 2K11 - 89

NBA 2K12 - Unreleased

Average - 86

MLB The Show 09 - 90

MLB The Show 10 -  91

MLB The Show 11 - 90

Average - 90

Cute icons? Thank's. Those cute icons got me a job at Google and I have an installed client base for personal web page design and other graphical work at my other job. Yeah, my cute graphics pay my bills. Not sure why you went in depth with a metacritic post, you took my reply to the heart, I wasn't dissing the game. Breath son. I'm not mad NHL is doing numbers, just wanted to point out MLB: TS, but since you like to blow things out of proportion, here you go, "Naw, son . NHL game is  doodoo". 

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
eyes.gif

2. Last time I checked MLB The Show is arguably the best sports franchise based on reviews. 

NHL 10 - 88

NHL 11 - 88

NHL 12 - 87

Average - 88

Madden 10 - 85

Madden 11 - 83

Madden 12 - 77

Average - 82

FIFA 10 - 91

FIFA 11 - 89

FIFA 12 - Unreleased

Average - 90

NBA 2K10 - 83

NBA 2K11 - 89

NBA 2K12 - Unreleased

Average - 86

MLB The Show 09 - 90

MLB The Show 10 -  91

MLB The Show 11 - 90

Average - 90

Cute icons? Thank's. Those cute icons got me a job at Google and I have an installed client base for personal web page design and other graphical work at my other job. Yeah, my cute graphics pay my bills. Not sure why you went in depth with a metacritic post, you took my reply to the heart, I wasn't dissing the game. Breath son. I'm not mad NHL is doing numbers, just wanted to point out MLB: TS, but since you like to blow things out of proportion, here you go, "Naw, son . NHL game is  doodoo". 

boost i thought u work at ups?

aye, anyone know how the pc community is with games like mw1 and 2?

i'm thinkin about building my own pc so i can play skyrimjob and mw3.
but i realize its gonna cost about a g's to build it.  plus how's the hacking on pc vs console?

boost i thought u work at ups?

aye, anyone know how the pc community is with games like mw1 and 2?

i'm thinkin about building my own pc so i can play skyrimjob and mw3.
but i realize its gonna cost about a g's to build it.  plus how's the hacking on pc vs console?

Can't wait to get Fifa Tuesday...but...

I've played NHL forever...and I love it and it always is a rich experience, only gets better every year (Unlike franchises like Madden and NBA 2K).

Only sports game I've played literally everyday from release until the next year's version drops.

My Be a Pro is a Top 50 ranked scorer in the world and my EASHL club is ranked 40th in the world...already hit Legend 1 status.

NHL = worth every damb penny

Fifa I love playing online here and there and with the boys, I'm not that serious with the club and FUT stuff like that since I devote that time to NHL.

But yeah, overall in terms of quality I'd put FIFA, NHL and MLB The Show as the top sports franchises. Tiger Woods and F1 are pretty good as well for niche sports games.

Anyone who's down for a OVP match or a OTP drop in or even just pointers hit me up PSN: dpeeezy3

Can't wait to get Fifa Tuesday...but...

I've played NHL forever...and I love it and it always is a rich experience, only gets better every year (Unlike franchises like Madden and NBA 2K).

Only sports game I've played literally everyday from release until the next year's version drops.

My Be a Pro is a Top 50 ranked scorer in the world and my EASHL club is ranked 40th in the world...already hit Legend 1 status.

NHL = worth every damb penny

Fifa I love playing online here and there and with the boys, I'm not that serious with the club and FUT stuff like that since I devote that time to NHL.

But yeah, overall in terms of quality I'd put FIFA, NHL and MLB The Show as the top sports franchises. Tiger Woods and F1 are pretty good as well for niche sports games.

Anyone who's down for a OVP match or a OTP drop in or even just pointers hit me up PSN: dpeeezy3

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
eyes.gif

I think NCAA and maybe to a lesser extent Madden and MLB are still significant out there in the online/offline world.  I know the NCAA dynasties start getting major traffic around now with the patches and full rosters coming out.

BTW, I didn't know you worked at Google.  Pretty @%#@%@* sweet.

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
eyes.gif

I think NCAA and maybe to a lesser extent Madden and MLB are still significant out there in the online/offline world.  I know the NCAA dynasties start getting major traffic around now with the patches and full rosters coming out.

BTW, I didn't know you worked at Google.  Pretty @%#@%@* sweet.

Back
Top Bottom