The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Hyper

I don't mind spending the $50.

The game was amazing and I can't see myself ever trading it in

I was never a fan of trading games in for some reason.

I don't really mind waiting for the GOTY Edition, either.

Ico/SotC comes out on Tuesday and I still never beat InFamous 2, so I have other games to hold me over until it releases.

I actually think I have to get rid of NHL 12 because I don't have time to play it,
frown.gif
How much you want for NHL 12? Or we can work out a trade if you want Resistance 3 or the Resistance 1 & 2 double pack which I haven't even opened yet.
If your interested shoot me a PM.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I don't mind spending the $50.

The game was amazing and I can't see myself ever trading it in

I was never a fan of trading games in for some reason.

I don't really mind waiting for the GOTY Edition, either.

Ico/SotC comes out on Tuesday and I still never beat InFamous 2, so I have other games to hold me over until it releases.

I actually think I have to get rid of NHL 12 because I don't have time to play it,
frown.gif
How much you want for NHL 12? Or we can work out a trade if you want Resistance 3 or the Resistance 1 & 2 double pack which I haven't even opened yet.
If your interested shoot me a PM.

Bought MLB 11 The Show on Amazon Warehouse used and it came wrapped in shrink wrap. Thought that was interesting.

Thought they sent me a new game or something.

Bought MLB 11 The Show on Amazon Warehouse used and it came wrapped in shrink wrap. Thought that was interesting.

Thought they sent me a new game or something.

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I remember him saying that he works at a hospital taking x-rays of patients or something.

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests at google??
nerd.gif

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I remember him saying that he works at a hospital taking x-rays of patients or something.

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests at google??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests from google??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rob was thinking mad hard for a under lying meaning in which there was none 

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests from google??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rob was thinking mad hard for a under lying meaning in which there was none 

I thought boost was some kind of nurse...???
nerd.gif

That 2k12 demo looks and plays exactly like 2k11. I'll still pick up a copy though.
laugh.gif
EEG tech at a Neurologist office, big difference
laugh.gif
. I've always had a thing for web page design / graphic art and stuff. While we're on the subject
www.thekillermeteor.com (there is a bug with Chrome, looks best on FireFox)

I thought boost was some kind of nurse...???
nerd.gif

That 2k12 demo looks and plays exactly like 2k11. I'll still pick up a copy though.
laugh.gif
EEG tech at a Neurologist office, big difference
laugh.gif
. I've always had a thing for web page design / graphic art and stuff. While we're on the subject
www.thekillermeteor.com (there is a bug with Chrome, looks best on FireFox)

went to gamestop and bought l.a noire, socom 4, darksiders

pre-ordered uncharted 3 and wwe '12

tried darksiders for about an hour, not that impressed.

should i continue playing or not???
anyone?????
nerd.gif

went to gamestop and bought l.a noire, socom 4, darksiders

pre-ordered uncharted 3 and wwe '12

tried darksiders for about an hour, not that impressed.

should i continue playing or not???
anyone?????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
I will be driving to SF for this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
I will be driving to SF for this
pimp.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Battlefield 3 expansions to arrive one week earlier on PS3
batt3_530x330.jpg

Not Microsoft and Activision's agreement to give Xbox early access to Call of Duty DLC, Sony and EA have arranged for Battlefield 3 expansions to arrive with an exclusive lead on PlayStation 3. However, Battlefield 3's expansions will stay exclusive to the PS3 for a shorter period: one week per expansion.

The deal kicks off with "Back to Karkand," which launches "later this year" and brings with it four Battlefield 2 maps (including Wake Island) rebuilt in the Frostbite 2.0 engine. The expansion comes free with first-run copies of Battlefield 3 for all platforms, though it now seems it won't be available for download immediately.

The Battlefield 3 beta opens on PC (check the system requirements), PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 29.

Sony cough up a lot of benjamins, for a week?
laugh.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Battlefield 3 expansions to arrive one week earlier on PS3
batt3_530x330.jpg

Not Microsoft and Activision's agreement to give Xbox early access to Call of Duty DLC, Sony and EA have arranged for Battlefield 3 expansions to arrive with an exclusive lead on PlayStation 3. However, Battlefield 3's expansions will stay exclusive to the PS3 for a shorter period: one week per expansion.

The deal kicks off with "Back to Karkand," which launches "later this year" and brings with it four Battlefield 2 maps (including Wake Island) rebuilt in the Frostbite 2.0 engine. The expansion comes free with first-run copies of Battlefield 3 for all platforms, though it now seems it won't be available for download immediately.

The Battlefield 3 beta opens on PC (check the system requirements), PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 29.

Sony cough up a lot of benjamins, for a week?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom