The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Since we're all sharing gamercards. On the other site, my score is in the top 4. Over here I look like a rookie.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

sick.gif

And PO do you have any more codes for the Uncharted 3 dynamic theme?
nerd.gif

yo T, u still been studying for the CPA.. hows that going?

I've only lost 1 of 15 games playing on Pro difficulty in NHL 12.
The one thing that kills me is the cheap goals the computer gets in the third that ALWAYS prevents me from getting a shutout. 
mad.gif

I've only lost 1 of 15 games playing on Pro difficulty in NHL 12.
The one thing that kills me is the cheap goals the computer gets in the third that ALWAYS prevents me from getting a shutout. 
mad.gif

Update on NOS code, as soon as you pop the can, it's on the back side of the tab. Then register on NOS & enter the code & redeem the code!
pimp.gif

They are not that bad, but are expensive.
30t6p3b.gif

I paid $3.49 + TAX, so due to that, this is one promotion won't be helping NT'ers with.
frown.gif

PO

Update on NOS code, as soon as you pop the can, it's on the back side of the tab. Then register on NOS & enter the code & redeem the code!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I paid $3.49 + TAX, so due to that, this is one promotion won't be helping NT'ers with.
frown.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

PO
I know
laugh.gif
I thought it would cost $2 max and it was hard to find . I should have just taken the tab 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

PO
I know
laugh.gif
I thought it would cost $2 max and it was hard to find . I should have just taken the tab 
laugh.gif

^^
I'm saying! These ###@+* straight hustled me Donut!
30t6p3b.gif

It's all good though, because that was the one suit I wanted. BTW, the code is live. I already DL'ed it & applied it to my system.

PO

^^
I'm saying! These ###@+* straight hustled me Donut!
30t6p3b.gif

It's all good though, because that was the one suit I wanted. BTW, the code is live. I already DL'ed it & applied it to my system.

PO

man the playstation twitter was giving free passes for the NYC uncharted event and a copy of the game
mad.gif
. wont be able to pick this game up on release
frown.gif

man the playstation twitter was giving free passes for the NYC uncharted event and a copy of the game
mad.gif
. wont be able to pick this game up on release
frown.gif

Picking up Arkham City tonight!
pimp.gif

I have never done a midnight release, so I wonder how it will be.

Toine, all I have left is a MP code. I'll see If I can get another one.

EDIT: I'm going to buy a NOS tonight too, but where on the can will the code be?

PO
Here is where the NOS energy drink code is for the Batman Beyond Skin:
014.JPG

Yeah I know crappy blurry pic. But I know how NT ninja's are on this thread when it comes to free PSN codes
laugh.gif
. And besides I already used the codes and got 3 PSN codes for each skin 
laugh.gif

1 I'm going to keep the other 2 I'm going to trade for Gamestop's animated series skin and the other for[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] a sinestro corp skin.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Or I'm going to slang the other 2 on ebay.[/font]

Picking up Arkham City tonight!
pimp.gif

I have never done a midnight release, so I wonder how it will be.

Toine, all I have left is a MP code. I'll see If I can get another one.

EDIT: I'm going to buy a NOS tonight too, but where on the can will the code be?

PO
Here is where the NOS energy drink code is for the Batman Beyond Skin:
014.JPG

Yeah I know crappy blurry pic. But I know how NT ninja's are on this thread when it comes to free PSN codes
laugh.gif
. And besides I already used the codes and got 3 PSN codes for each skin 
laugh.gif

1 I'm going to keep the other 2 I'm going to trade for Gamestop's animated series skin and the other for[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] a sinestro corp skin.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Or I'm going to slang the other 2 on ebay.[/font]

Boost, update the title! PSN 3.73 is LIVE!
pimp.gif

I didn't even know anything about it?!? That **@$ dropped like a Jordan limited release!
roll.gif

PO

pimp.gif

I didn't even know anything about it?!? That **@$ dropped like a Jordan limited release!
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.
but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 
Where's the PS3 MW3 Thread at? December already made the XBOX360 one.
nerd.gif
Word? Mind = Blown. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif

PO
Updated.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.
but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 
Where's the PS3 MW3 Thread at? December already made the XBOX360 one.
nerd.gif
Word? Mind = Blown. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif

PO
Updated.

Back
Top Bottom