The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

New PS3 bundles...Pics found on Slick Deals

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There may be a healthy selection of new PlayStation kits coming your way in the near future. Images of unannounced bundle boxes have surfaced over at Slickdeals, courtesy of Scream777, who claims to work at a package production facility that makes 'em. Those include a previously unknown Mayhem Edition PS Move kit with a Sharpshooter peripheral and the newest Resistance and Killzone titles, while a Complete Entertainment Bundle packs a 160GB PS3 Slim with a free month of PlayStation Plus and the latest Little Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank. Gaming blog Gimme Gimme Games claims that the CEB will be $250, with Scream777 noting that its order invoice lists it as a Black Friday special. Adding credence to the leak, said poster also threw in box shots of the 320GB Uncharted 3 bundle and Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Sharpshooter set -- both of which are currently available for pre-order. Here's to hoping it all proves true, but in the meantime, you'll find more details in the links below.

Update: We've received a few comments noting the typo of "stereoscopic" on the box. While all of the pictures in the source do seem like they could be valid (as we mentioned, the latter two can currently be pre-ordered), it's certainly worth raising an eyebrow to.

http://www.engadget.com/2...ck-fr/   

New PS3 bundles...Pics found on Slick Deals

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There may be a healthy selection of new PlayStation kits coming your way in the near future. Images of unannounced bundle boxes have surfaced over at Slickdeals, courtesy of Scream777, who claims to work at a package production facility that makes 'em. Those include a previously unknown Mayhem Edition PS Move kit with a Sharpshooter peripheral and the newest Resistance and Killzone titles, while a Complete Entertainment Bundle packs a 160GB PS3 Slim with a free month of PlayStation Plus and the latest Little Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank. Gaming blog Gimme Gimme Games claims that the CEB will be $250, with Scream777 noting that its order invoice lists it as a Black Friday special. Adding credence to the leak, said poster also threw in box shots of the 320GB Uncharted 3 bundle and Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Sharpshooter set -- both of which are currently available for pre-order. Here's to hoping it all proves true, but in the meantime, you'll find more details in the links below.

Update: We've received a few comments noting the typo of "stereoscopic" on the box. While all of the pictures in the source do seem like they could be valid (as we mentioned, the latter two can currently be pre-ordered), it's certainly worth raising an eyebrow to.

http://www.engadget.com/2...ck-fr/   

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Yeah Empire is on another planet
laugh.gif
. I once believed i could over take him, but each time i got close he just kept pulling away.

I have an unfair advantage, though. I work out of my house and am under salary, so some days I'll just decide to platinum a random game instead of work. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Yeah Empire is on another planet
laugh.gif
. I once believed i could over take him, but each time i got close he just kept pulling away.

I have an unfair advantage, though. I work out of my house and am under salary, so some days I'll just decide to platinum a random game instead of work. 
laugh.gif

Picking up Arkham City tonight!
pimp.gif

I have never done a midnight release, so I wonder how it will be.

Toine, all I have left is a MP code. I'll see If I can get another one.

EDIT: I'm going to buy a NOS tonight too, but where on the can will the code be?

PO

pimp.gif

EDIT: I'm going to buy a NOS tonight too, but where on the can will the code be?

PO

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Dark Souls patch to rectify multiplayer issues[/h1]
From Software has announced a new patch for Dark Souls, to address a handful of issues including some glaring multiplayer problems.

20111017darksouls.jpg

The patch details, posted on the developer’s website, have been translated on Neogaf, but apparently list just a few examples of changes planned, with more details to come soon.
  • Fixes to certain spells and effects:
    - Magic Shield, Strong Magic Shield
    - Tranquil Walk of Peace
    - Ring of Fog, etc.
  • Unlimited uses of magic and items
  • Regular weapons rebalanced against reinforced weapons
  • Adjustments to the player matching conditions
  • Loading problems when switching between maps
Of particular note is the matchmaking fix, as there have been reports of problems for those trying to find co-op buddies or invade other players, and a change to the Ring of Fog, which has rapidly become notorious for its overpowered use in PvP situations.

No date on the patch yet, which is listed only for PlayStation 3 at present, and will bring the game to version 1.04. From apologises for the inconvenience and promises an update soon.

This is at least the third patch the PS3 version has seen so far; online functions were disabled completely shortly after Japanese launch to fix multiplayer problems, and a second patch resolved a number of system freeze problems.

Thanks, John.

Wait, we'll be able to use unlimited magic now?
devil.gif

And thank goodness they are fixing the ring of fog. Its so one sided when an opponent wears that against you.
mad.gif

Also,

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Dark Souls patch to rectify multiplayer issues[/h1]
From Software has announced a new patch for Dark Souls, to address a handful of issues including some glaring multiplayer problems.

20111017darksouls.jpg

The patch details, posted on the developer’s website, have been translated on Neogaf, but apparently list just a few examples of changes planned, with more details to come soon.
  • Fixes to certain spells and effects:
    - Magic Shield, Strong Magic Shield
    - Tranquil Walk of Peace
    - Ring of Fog, etc.
  • Unlimited uses of magic and items
  • Regular weapons rebalanced against reinforced weapons
  • Adjustments to the player matching conditions
  • Loading problems when switching between maps
Of particular note is the matchmaking fix, as there have been reports of problems for those trying to find co-op buddies or invade other players, and a change to the Ring of Fog, which has rapidly become notorious for its overpowered use in PvP situations.

No date on the patch yet, which is listed only for PlayStation 3 at present, and will bring the game to version 1.04. From apologises for the inconvenience and promises an update soon.

This is at least the third patch the PS3 version has seen so far; online functions were disabled completely shortly after Japanese launch to fix multiplayer problems, and a second patch resolved a number of system freeze problems.

Thanks, John.

Wait, we'll be able to use unlimited magic now?
devil.gif

And thank goodness they are fixing the ring of fog. Its so one sided when an opponent wears that against you.
mad.gif

Also,

Speaking of trophies, PS has increased the PSN Trophy cap, but has not released what that number is!

PO

Speaking of trophies, PS has increased the PSN Trophy cap, but has not released what that number is!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

pimp.gif

PO
Not sure where but according to IGN,

If you obtain a specially-marked can and redeem a code on NOS's site, you'll be able to download an early Batman Beyond skin for use in Batman: Arkham City on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.

Originally Posted by PO2345

pimp.gif

PO
Not sure where but according to IGN,

If you obtain a specially-marked can and redeem a code on NOS's site, you'll be able to download an early Batman Beyond skin for use in Batman: Arkham City on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.

Rage is a rental only IMO, and if you're a trophy hunter you can plat it in one play through just don't forget about them damn collector cards!

Rage is a rental only IMO, and if you're a trophy hunter you can plat it in one play through just don't forget about them damn collector cards!

If anyone wanto help me with that NOS Batman skin, I'd appreciate it.

Just got back from helping set up the UC3 event in LA, and it's looking to be a nice turnout. The event is sold out for all 3 nights, so that should say something.

This is pretty much how it's gonna work at the event:

- 5 on 5 MP tourney, winning team gets UC collector's edition
- Exclusive footage, starting with one so exclusive that the East coast has to wait for the West to show it first before they can.
- A LOT of freebies. Some folks will just get, some will be raffled off.

Let me tell you guys now, we do NOT have copies of UC3. People who paid the $60 will have to give their shipping info so that it can be shipped to them.

I don't know if any of you are going, but say what's up if you do. You'll know it's me. Just look at the feet.
wink.gif

If anyone wanto help me with that NOS Batman skin, I'd appreciate it.

Just got back from helping set up the UC3 event in LA, and it's looking to be a nice turnout. The event is sold out for all 3 nights, so that should say something.

This is pretty much how it's gonna work at the event:

- 5 on 5 MP tourney, winning team gets UC collector's edition
- Exclusive footage, starting with one so exclusive that the East coast has to wait for the West to show it first before they can.
- A LOT of freebies. Some folks will just get, some will be raffled off.

Let me tell you guys now, we do NOT have copies of UC3. People who paid the $60 will have to give their shipping info so that it can be shipped to them.

I don't know if any of you are going, but say what's up if you do. You'll know it's me. Just look at the feet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 
I'd agree that it's not much of a jump, but gameplay's definitely smoother compared to 2K11. With that said... I got 2K12 on PC yesterday and just used a DS3 with it. Same thing, with better graphics.
smokin.gif

Only games I'll be copping this season are BF3 and maybe MW3 on the PS3 to run with NTers.

Where's the PS3 MW3 Thread at? December already made the XBOX360 one.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

but for those who had 2K11. I heard the jump wasn't that huge, but it's still a nice game. 
I'd agree that it's not much of a jump, but gameplay's definitely smoother compared to 2K11. With that said... I got 2K12 on PC yesterday and just used a DS3 with it. Same thing, with better graphics.
smokin.gif

Only games I'll be copping this season are BF3 and maybe MW3 on the PS3 to run with NTers.

Where's the PS3 MW3 Thread at? December already made the XBOX360 one.
nerd.gif

Since we're all sharing gamercards. On the other site, my score is in the top 4. Over here I look like a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom