Think you're the only person I know who has Platinum'd AA
eek.gif
man that game is so good i ended up completing it on the 360 as well

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

Canadians it seems the best place to pick up B:AA is futureshop, because it comes with a Steelbook (people are dropping 40-50 on ebay for it) and a character skin (not sure which one).

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

Canadians it seems the best place to pick up B:AA is futureshop, because it comes with a Steelbook (people are dropping 40-50 on ebay for it) and a character skin (not sure which one).

Originally Posted by Battousai701

played uncharted 3 in 3d while i was in comic con

its was pretty good, game looks awesome, but the 3d effect wasnt that noticeable. maybe i was just focused more on the gameplay

they did give out free stuffs and some online dlc codes
i played U3 in 3D @ MLG orlando this past weekend. 3D is barely noticable but the gameplay was solid IMO

Originally Posted by Battousai701

played uncharted 3 in 3d while i was in comic con

its was pretty good, game looks awesome, but the 3d effect wasnt that noticeable. maybe i was just focused more on the gameplay

they did give out free stuffs and some online dlc codes
i played U3 in 3D @ MLG orlando this past weekend. 3D is barely noticable but the gameplay was solid IMO

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?
I might go buy from FS tomorrow, along with the GL Blu-ray. 

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?

If any NT'ers on here copped Batman Arkham City from Gamestop and don't want the animated series skin DLC and wants the Batman Beyond DLC skin. Send me a PM and we can work out a trade. I have 3 extra Batman Beyond DLC skin codes

No NT'ers I'm not giving these away free so don't quote reply me asking for it for free or shoot me PM's asking to get it for free.

If any NT'ers on here copped Batman Arkham City from Gamestop and don't want the animated series skin DLC and wants the Batman Beyond DLC skin. Send me a PM and we can work out a trade. I have 3 extra Batman Beyond DLC skin codes

No NT'ers I'm not giving these away free so don't quote reply me asking for it for free or shoot me PM's asking to get it for free.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?

%24(KGrHqF,!hUE5qbS1bYSBOhdpTnqHg~~60_12.JPG

there are three different versions, the other two feature the joker and catwoman, they are really nice, i would love

to own all three but  they're not available in the u.s

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?

%24(KGrHqF,!hUE5qbS1bYSBOhdpTnqHg~~60_12.JPG

there are three different versions, the other two feature the joker and catwoman, they are really nice, i would love

to own all three but  they're not available in the u.s

IGN's been doing some really great articles celebrating GTA III's 10th anniversary.
Read this interview with one of the co founders Dan Houser.

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210018p1.html

GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas are in my top 10 greatest games of all time for any console or PC.

Yeah I know some NTers like **cough cough** empire don't really care for the GTA games and to them they say "Ehh every GTA game is this same thing blah blah"

The same can be said for the RPG genre and every Final Fantasy game released within the past 15 years. Or for any of the popular FPS genre game like the Call Of Duty games.

GTA III to me what really sets it apart and what makes me a fan of it even now today is just the impact & shock value it had one the video game industry.

IGN's been doing some really great articles celebrating GTA III's 10th anniversary.
Read this interview with one of the co founders Dan Houser.

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210018p1.html

GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas are in my top 10 greatest games of all time for any console or PC.

Yeah I know some NTers like **cough cough** empire don't really care for the GTA games and to them they say "Ehh every GTA game is this same thing blah blah"

The same can be said for the RPG genre and every Final Fantasy game released within the past 15 years. Or for any of the popular FPS genre game like the Call Of Duty games.

GTA III to me what really sets it apart and what makes me a fan of it even now today is just the impact & shock value it had one the video game industry.

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?

10179858.jpg

Future shop released the Catwomen version, UK got the Joker and somewhere else got Two Face.

If you are interested in Steelbook, preorder with Futureshop since they are the only company in Canada that has them. They had one for NHL 12 and will have one for Skyrim.

TxRook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Owe you one

What's the steel book?

10179858.jpg

Future shop released the Catwomen version, UK got the Joker and somewhere else got Two Face.

If you are interested in Steelbook, preorder with Futureshop since they are the only company in Canada that has them. They had one for NHL 12 and will have one for Skyrim.

[h2]EA tries to manipulate Battlefield 3 scores in Norway[/h2]

On October 18th, 2011 in News

eascore.jpg
There have been some unfortunate developments with EA Norway and the way they’ve been handling access to Battlefield 3 review copies. According to Norway’s top news outlet, NRK, EA has withheld review copies of Battlefield 3 to reviewers whom they thought would give the game a bad score. A number of Norwegian gaming outlets, including popular ones like Gamer.no and GameReactor, have been refused review copies of Battlefield 3 due to their review scores of past Battlefield games.

Furthermore, EA inquired potential reviewers of Battlefield 3 to see whether they were Call of Duty fans, whether they played the beta and if they were frustrated with the beta. You can see the full list of questions above.

EA’s actions in this case have been criticized by Norway’s top journalists, like Gunnar Bodahl-Johansen from Norway’s School of Journalism, calling EA’s actions “unacceptable

eascore.jpg
There have been some unfortunate developments with EA Norway and the way they’ve been handling access to Battlefield 3 review copies. According to Norway’s top news outlet, NRK, EA has withheld review copies of Battlefield 3 to reviewers whom they thought would give the game a bad score. A number of Norwegian gaming outlets, including popular ones like Gamer.no and GameReactor, have been refused review copies of Battlefield 3 due to their review scores of past Battlefield games.

Furthermore, EA inquired potential reviewers of Battlefield 3 to see whether they were Call of Duty fans, whether they played the beta and if they were frustrated with the beta. You can see the full list of questions above.

EA’s actions in this case have been criticized by Norway’s top journalists, like Gunnar Bodahl-Johansen from Norway’s School of Journalism, calling EA’s actions “unacceptable

Yo Im here at the Uncharted 3 Event. Luckily my phone was able to get on Niketalk .. So far it looks pretty good , Im joining the tournament If anyone knows wassup Im Team Fleet Foot
laugh.gif
I just took a picture with 2 guys dressed up as Drake and Sulley lmao , so Im entering the theatres now ! Looks dope ! Im excited ! Btw Im wearing a Grey Beenie with a white blue and red button up and Pants ! And my dad is wearing a lakers color LA hat !
pimp.gif
Say wassup

Yo Im here at the Uncharted 3 Event. Luckily my phone was able to get on Niketalk .. So far it looks pretty good , Im joining the tournament If anyone knows wassup Im Team Fleet Foot
laugh.gif
I just took a picture with 2 guys dressed up as Drake and Sulley lmao , so Im entering the theatres now ! Looks dope ! Im excited ! Btw Im wearing a Grey Beenie with a white blue and red button up and Pants ! And my dad is wearing a lakers color LA hat !
pimp.gif
Say wassup

[h1]PlayStation Vita Release Date Confirmed[/h1][h2]Sony dishes on its newest handheld.[/h2][h2]October 18, 2011[/h2]

Japan might be getting the PlayStation Vita this December, but the rest of the world won't have to wait too long after that. Sony has confirmed to IGN that the PlayStation Vita will launch in North America, Australia, Latin America and Europe on February 22, 2012. 

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-painting-1x09-storming-castle-animated-gif-excited-buster-arrested-development-7915175-230-249.gif

tumblr_lqd9ivPXWw1qim20x.gif

excited.gif

excited.gif

[h1]PlayStation Vita Release Date Confirmed[/h1][h2]Sony dishes on its newest handheld.[/h2][h2]October 18, 2011[/h2]

Japan might be getting the PlayStation Vita this December, but the rest of the world won't have to wait too long after that. Sony has confirmed to IGN that the PlayStation Vita will launch in North America, Australia, Latin America and Europe on February 22, 2012. 

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-painting-1x09-storming-castle-animated-gif-excited-buster-arrested-development-7915175-230-249.gif

tumblr_lqd9ivPXWw1qim20x.gif

excited.gif

excited.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

eascore.jpg

Back
Top Bottom