BF 3

all for 299.99, which is basically getting a 320gb playstation 3 for 160
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

pimp.gif

Getting one on release day.
I have a feeling that this will backfire.
The back touch pad seems very unnecessary to me.

I'll wait till PSVITA 2000. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

pimp.gif

Getting one on release day.
I have a feeling that this will backfire.
The back touch pad seems very unnecessary to me.

I'll wait till PSVITA 2000. 

why would it back fire?� the vitas designed with grips that are supposed to naturally attract your fingers for placement in order to prevent any unnecessary wandering

playstation-vita-back.jpg

not to mention certain games are going to require it so its not like theyre ever going to remove it, like this beauty for instance

why would it back fire?� the vitas designed with grips that are supposed to naturally attract your fingers for placement in order to prevent any unnecessary wandering

playstation-vita-back.jpg

not to mention certain games are going to require it so its not like theyre ever going to remove it, like this beauty for instance

Anyone on here buy Rocksmith? It's getting great reviews, and I'm thinking of picking it up to keep getting better at guitar. But I wanted to see if anyone here had anything to say about it first.

Anyone on here buy Rocksmith? It's getting great reviews, and I'm thinking of picking it up to keep getting better at guitar. But I wanted to see if anyone here had anything to say about it first.

NYC HEADS VGNY HAS BATTLEFIELD 3 NOW..... I'M NOT COPPING WAITING ON MW3 GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY IT EARLY.

Video Games New York
202 E 6th St # A
New York, NY 10003-8205
(212) 539-1039

NYC HEADS VGNY HAS BATTLEFIELD 3 NOW..... I'M NOT COPPING WAITING ON MW3 GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY IT EARLY.

Video Games New York
202 E 6th St # A
New York, NY 10003-8205
(212) 539-1039

You might want to edit that.

The place will never release anything early again if you put them on blast and someone that matters reads it or finds out....

The place will never release anything early again if you put them on blast and someone that matters reads it or finds out....

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 my dude nothing will happen they do this all the time.....you should have seen when they had  MvC3 three days early, they must of sold around 1,000 copies that weekend.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 my dude nothing will happen they do this all the time.....you should have seen when they had  MvC3 three days early, they must of sold around 1,000 copies that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom