The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread but I don't really feel like combing through it just to find an answer, so...

I'm thinking about starting a GameFly account, and was wondering how good they are with renting out new games.

Like, say I wanted to rent out a big title the first day it came out, how long would I have to wait until I actually got the game?

I know I have to wait 2-3 days with any game because of the shipping, but would I have to wait longer to get the popular titles?

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread but I don't really feel like combing through it just to find an answer, so...

I'm thinking about starting a GameFly account, and was wondering how good they are with renting out new games.

Like, say I wanted to rent out a big title the first day it came out, how long would I have to wait until I actually got the game?

I know I have to wait 2-3 days with any game because of the shipping, but would I have to wait longer to get the popular titles?

^
Hyper. I think it's a week or so.
I know Boost can share some insight because he has a subscription.

PO

^
Hyper. I think it's a week or so.
I know Boost can share some insight because he has a subscription.

PO

who wouldn't do that? and i really wouldn't consider that a glitch
laugh.gif

Went ahead and ordered that Camo controller I posted a few pages back for $40 w/ free shipping...my other controller just broke yesterday when I was playing my bro in NHL 12 
eyes.gif

Went ahead and ordered that Camo controller I posted a few pages back for $40 w/ free shipping...my other controller just broke yesterday when I was playing my bro in NHL 12 
eyes.gif

IGN is releasing their BF3 PC Review @ 12 AM!
pimp.gif

360/PS3 will come at a later time, because they didn't get copies of those. I think that was on purpose.
nerd.gif

Honestly, the PC version is light years ahead of the console version, so releasing that review first will lure in last minute individuals thinking that the experience will be the same.
30t6p3b.gif

Good marketing from EA's team.

PO

IGN is releasing their BF3 PC Review @ 12 AM!
pimp.gif

360/PS3 will come at a later time, because they didn't get copies of those. I think that was on purpose.
nerd.gif

Honestly, the PC version is light years ahead of the console version, so releasing that review first will lure in last minute individuals thinking that the experience will be the same.
30t6p3b.gif

Good marketing from EA's team.

PO

We all know R* is keeping as quiet as possible on GTA V.
But at the same time we know it's in the works. Here is the latest hint:

ptom-nov2011-2page.jpg

ptom-nov2011-danhouser-and-gtav.jpg

I'm hoping and wouldn't be surprised if the announce it at E3 2012.

Hybrid you got any connects at any of the R* studios. If so can you comment on anything or at least acknowledge they are working on it?

We all know R* is keeping as quiet as possible on GTA V.
But at the same time we know it's in the works. Here is the latest hint:

ptom-nov2011-2page.jpg

ptom-nov2011-danhouser-and-gtav.jpg

I'm hoping and wouldn't be surprised if the announce it at E3 2012.

Hybrid you got any connects at any of the R* studios. If so can you comment on anything or at least acknowledge they are working on it?

^^
Amazing find!
eek.gif
No further confirmation is needed.

What magazine is that?

I wonder what R* reaction will be?

PO

^^
Amazing find!
eek.gif

What magazine is that?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Amazing find!
eek.gif

What magazine is that?

PO
It's playstation the official magazine. Not sure if for the US, UK, Europe, or Australia.
That and also Dan Houser in the IGN interview last week talking about GTA III's 10 year anniversary said that the GTA Franchise has a lot of legs left in it and that he thinks they have only scratched the surface of open world games.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Amazing find!
eek.gif

What magazine is that?

PO
It's playstation the official magazine. Not sure if for the US, UK, Europe, or Australia.
That and also Dan Houser in the IGN interview last week talking about GTA III's 10 year anniversary said that the GTA Franchise has a lot of legs left in it and that he thinks they have only scratched the surface of open world games.

very surprised to see alex evans on there, probably a sign of it being UK OPM

for those who dont know who he is, he's one of the main technical people and a founder of media molecule which most of you probably know does little big planet

would have expected someone from naughty dog but like i said, its probably UK OPM

very surprised to see alex evans on there, probably a sign of it being UK OPM

for those who dont know who he is, he's one of the main technical people and a founder of media molecule which most of you probably know does little big planet

would have expected someone from naughty dog but like i said, its probably UK OPM

Man so since I can't pickup my copy of Arkham City until Tuesday because I'm waiting to get paid. I decided to get back into playing Arkham Asylum and beating it before picking up AC.
I'm up to this point in the game so war:

Man I've been sleeping on this game way to long and came close to selling it a couple times the past couple of months
30t6p3b.gif

I forget but I got frustrated because I got lost at a certain part of the game and didn't know how to get to the next check point in the game.

Using a walk through guide like this helps a lot.

Arkham Asylum in it's own right is dope game. Don't listen to some of the fools in the Arkham City thread who say Arkham Asylum was overrated
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Or some of the NT'ers on here labeling Arkham City "A GTA style type Batman game"
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man so since I can't pickup my copy of Arkham City until Tuesday because I'm waiting to get paid. I decided to get back into playing Arkham Asylum and beating it before picking up AC.
I'm up to this point in the game so war:

Man I've been sleeping on this game way to long and came close to selling it a couple times the past couple of months
30t6p3b.gif

I forget but I got frustrated because I got lost at a certain part of the game and didn't know how to get to the next check point in the game.

Using a walk through guide like this helps a lot.

Arkham Asylum in it's own right is dope game. Don't listen to some of the fools in the Arkham City thread who say Arkham Asylum was overrated
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Or some of the NT'ers on here labeling Arkham City "A GTA style type Batman game"
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom