The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Okay, in about 1 week it'll be ofical that me and chris are best friends.

i sent him my la notire, which i played for literaly 20 minutes and 14 seconds. and he just sent me his mw2 and rdr.

Then we will get back together on mw3 and he will be a captain and i will b his co-coptain.

we will tehn proceed to kill everybody and win the tounreyment again like last time.

I will keep every1 updated.

laugh.gif

Lets be real tho yall both doo doo

i sent him my la notire, which i played for literaly 20 minutes and 14 seconds. and he just sent me his mw2 and rdr.

Then we will get back together on mw3 and he will be a captain and i will b his co-coptain.

we will tehn proceed to kill everybody and win the tounreyment again like last time.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

Is this Darius Miles, really trying to call me, the Michael Jordan of sniping, feces? Incorrect, sir. In-cor-rect.
And Bob is like Arvydas Sabonis on the sticks. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

Is this Darius Miles, really trying to call me, the Michael Jordan of sniping, feces? Incorrect, sir. In-cor-rect.
And Bob is like Arvydas Sabonis on the sticks. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Anyone ever bought a japanese import? do you get different trophies from the North American release?subtitles?

Think about picking up the Japanese version of Catherine to see how difficult it is. The North American version although tricky is not 'rip your hair out hard'
Yea, new trophies are a definite.
Demon's Souls has 3 different region specific versions and you are able to get 3 different sets of trophies. (NA, Japan, and Euro I think)

Japanese Catherine is supposed to be ridiculously difficult. 

Anyone ever bought a japanese import? do you get different trophies from the North American release?subtitles?

Think about picking up the Japanese version of Catherine to see how difficult it is. The North American version although tricky is not 'rip your hair out hard'
Yea, new trophies are a definite.
Demon's Souls has 3 different region specific versions and you are able to get 3 different sets of trophies. (NA, Japan, and Euro I think)

Japanese Catherine is supposed to be ridiculously difficult. 

Supreme, if you are ever curious as to what games you are able to import with a new trophy set, search them on www.PS3trophies.org
Japanese version of Catherine doesn't show up when I search, but the EU one does. So... I am now unsure if the Japanese version would offer new trophies... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Supreme, if you are ever curious as to what games you are able to import with a new trophy set, search them on www.PS3trophies.org
Japanese version of Catherine doesn't show up when I search, but the EU one does. So... I am now unsure if the Japanese version would offer new trophies... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is releasing in North America in January 2012.

I WILL platinum XIII by then. I swear, if there is another collection trophy in XIII-2....
indifferent.gif

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is releasing in North America in January 2012.

I WILL platinum XIII by then. I swear, if there is another collection trophy in XIII-2....
indifferent.gif

How are you going to play it in Japanese without a guide?

How are you going to play it in Japanese without a guide?

PSP is still going strong it seems. A 6 year system outselling something new and 'fresh', Nintendo is not in good shape

PSP Outsells 3DS Two to One
Oh dear.
July 28, 2011 July 29, 2011 July 28, 2011
by IGN Staff

As if things couldn't get any worse for Nintendo and the 3DS. The company's latest handheld hasn't found the sales traction needed to beat even Sony's six-year old PSP.

For the quarter, the Nintendo 3DS sold 710,000 units worldwide compared to Sony's PSP which sold 1.8 million units. For software, Sony moved 6.6 million PSP games compared to 4.5 million for 3DS.

PSP is still going strong it seems. A 6 year system outselling something new and 'fresh', Nintendo is not in good shape

PSP Outsells 3DS Two to One
Oh dear.
July 28, 2011 July 29, 2011 July 28, 2011
by IGN Staff

As if things couldn't get any worse for Nintendo and the 3DS. The company's latest handheld hasn't found the sales traction needed to beat even Sony's six-year old PSP.

For the quarter, the Nintendo 3DS sold 710,000 units worldwide compared to Sony's PSP which sold 1.8 million units. For software, Sony moved 6.6 million PSP games compared to 4.5 million for 3DS.

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm sorry but that SF x Tekken jumpoff just isn't doing it for me. Looks cheap as hell, a knock off by some b-grade developing team.
Same thing i thought when i used to watch MVC3 on streams. It wasn't until i bought it and loved the visuals. People are saying it doesn't look bad IRL just on streams, plus the game isn't finished yet so i'm sure they'll improve it even more.
I usually don't wave games off so early, but something about these gameplay footage looks cheap, as if Capcom hit a wall in design. 

Back
Top Bottom