The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

So many games coming out in so little time.

Man.
30t6p3b.gif

I just got my copy of Arkham City today (even though it's been acting up) and a bunch of great games dropping next month.

I might not get Uncharted 3 until early next year. I'm more than halfway through my Crushing playthrough of Uncharted 2 and want to get that out of the way before I dive into UC 3

The only game I'm definitely getting before the end of the year is WWE 12.

Games I plan to get in the next few months/early next year:

- Uncharted 3
- AC Revelations
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
- MGS HD Collection
- God of War Origins
- WWE 12
- UFC Undisputed 3

Anyone know if/when that Uncharted Dual Shock 3 controller is gonna be available in the US?

I'm hoping it will be available by the time I go the States next month.
How much replay value does WWE games have? I know I played Smackdown vs Raw 10 a handful of times but I got tired of it quick, I didn't even do any other RTWM other then my created character. 

Man.
30t6p3b.gif

I just got my copy of Arkham City today (even though it's been acting up) and a bunch of great games dropping next month.

I might not get Uncharted 3 until early next year. I'm more than halfway through my Crushing playthrough of Uncharted 2 and want to get that out of the way before I dive into UC 3

The only game I'm definitely getting before the end of the year is WWE 12.

Games I plan to get in the next few months/early next year:

- Uncharted 3
- AC Revelations
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
- MGS HD Collection
- God of War Origins
- WWE 12
- UFC Undisputed 3

Anyone know if/when that Uncharted Dual Shock 3 controller is gonna be available in the US?

I'm hoping it will be available by the time I go the States next month.
How much replay value does WWE games have? I know I played Smackdown vs Raw 10 a handful of times but I got tired of it quick, I didn't even do any other RTWM other then my created character. 

SDvs.Raw '11 had a decent replay value because of the universe mode then it got boring.
Some of the old WWE games had better replay value imo such as SYM,JBI,and No Mercy.

SDvs.Raw '11 had a decent replay value because of the universe mode then it got boring.
Some of the old WWE games had better replay value imo such as SYM,JBI,and No Mercy.

My PS3 should be here Monday! As longas I wanted one finally bought it.

Can anyone shed any light on why I should get PSN plus? I can still chat without it right?

Can anyone shed any light on why I should get PSN plus? I can still chat without it right?

SvR '11 hada lot of replay value for me because of Universe Mode even though it got monotomous at times, and THQ seems to have improved on that in WWE 12.

Here are some articles about it:

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251539/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-1

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251561/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-2

SvR '11 hada lot of replay value for me because of Universe Mode even though it got monotomous at times, and THQ seems to have improved on that in WWE 12.

Here are some articles about it:

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251539/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-1

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/251561/inside-wwe-12-universe-mode---part-2

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Some benefits of PS +

- Early access to betas/demos
- Discounts on select games (saved $10 on Resident Evil 4 because of PS +)
- Exclusive content (themes, avatars, games some of which are free)
- Automatic updates - you can schedule your PS3 to automatically download updates like game patches, new firmware etc.
- Online Storage - you can backup your game saves online.

Some benefits of PS +

- Automatic updates - you can schedule your PS3 to automatically download updates like game patches, new firmware etc.

Courtesy of GameSpot.com

sr_top.jpg
sr_lft.jpg
Create your own character before anyone else with the Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station. Starting November 3rd, the 100 best characters as determined by THQ will go into all out battle royale. When the dust settles on November 9th, the character with the most audience votes will be featured on the Saints Row: The Third community website and within the game. So get your pom poms or red nose on - as the case may be...

Courtesy of GameSpot.com

sr_top.jpg
sr_lft.jpg
Create your own character before anyone else with the Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station. Starting November 3rd, the 100 best characters as determined by THQ will go into all out battle royale. When the dust settles on November 9th, the character with the most audience votes will be featured on the Saints Row: The Third community website and within the game. So get your pom poms or red nose on - as the case may be...

Some benefits of PS +

Just to add, every couple weeks you get free games and it will sync your trophies for when it does the auto-updates.
I'd suggest it if you plan on playing alot of games. If you are only getting a half dozen and dont plan on trying many new things, I'd wait on purchasing it.

Speaking of PS+, mine original 1 year Sub is still going... and its like 16 months later... 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Some benefits of PS +

Just to add, every couple weeks you get free games and it will sync your trophies for when it does the auto-updates.
I'd suggest it if you plan on playing alot of games. If you are only getting a half dozen and dont plan on trying many new things, I'd wait on purchasing it.

Speaking of PS+, mine original 1 year Sub is still going... and its like 16 months later... 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So I went to trade in BF3 today but before going in, I checked EB Games Canada to see what deals they had offering for trade-ins.
They have two going right now.

Any FOUR games between $5-8  = $50 credit

Any TWO between $12-15 = $50 Credit

I took in every single game I dont currently play and got...

Uncharted 3 pre-order

Call of Duty MW3 pre-order (PS3 and 360)

Splinter Cell HD Collection

Medal Gear Solid HD Collection pre-order

All paid for, and still have $85 dollars credit. (Debating Batman or Skyrim)

Any Canadian NT'ers who want to actually get something for their old games, might be a good time to trade. Supreme, I held onto Sly just in case you are still interested.

So I went to trade in BF3 today but before going in, I checked EB Games Canada to see what deals they had offering for trade-ins.

Uncharted 3 pre-order

Any Canadian NT'ers who want to actually get something for their old games, might be a good time to trade. Supreme, I held onto Sly just in case you are still interested.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Uncharted 3 pre-order

Boss 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Uncharted 3 pre-order

Boss 
pimp.gif

Has anyone been able to find & cop the new Urban Camo DS3 controller?

Buy.com sold out before it even released because of that cheap price and amazon says temporarily out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom