The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Is this dude really in a PlayStation thread bashing Sony and calling people in here fanboys?

Is this real life? How do people not know how lame they look doing stuff like this?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by PO2345

Rusty, where did it state that it was sold to retailers?...Because in the IGN article Sony clarifies it states units sold "IN STORES" not "TO STORES"
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

PO
30t6p3b.gif
 Its all over forums that IGN got it wrong and that Sony meant sold to retailers not to consumers. Do some research brah 
laugh.gif

Like I said before the Uncharted Series will never touch the Gears series. What Gears 3 does by the end of the year, UC3 won't even do lifetime 
pimp.gif

And 2012 is going to be straight comedy, Sony is *#%%*@. Got Twisted Metal 
roll.gif
roll.gif
and probably God of War 
pimp.gif
. Halo 4's sales in one week will beat these games lifetime sales 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all PS3 fanboys need to stop talking about exclusives and start buying them...brb checkin Resistance 3's and Killzone 3's sales 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Stop ducking me and please answer.
Why do you think we care about your opinion? You have zero facts. All speculation. Who are you in the end? Another person with a single opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. We are adults, we'll make our own decisions.

Your NT career consists of trolling threads. Stick to the Jordan Brand forum, getting called out on your "inside knowledge". 
laugh.gif

I hope when you type your information in to log into Niketalk and assume this facade you have created for yourself, it helps you deal with whatever traumatic events(s) that are obviously effecting your mental health. 
Relax brah.. Thought I could get Boost or Process to take the bait because they know the deal, didn't know this thread has so many Sony WKs now
laugh.gif
. I while I don't post sources all my info is fact. If you check gametrailers forums and neogaf forums they already posted links showing that IGN slipped up. 
I never knocked UC3, never said is was a bad game, I'm talking strictly sales here. Fact is no PS3 exclusives can touch Gears and Halo in sales. And in this era unless Sony makes a major hit online game, no Sony exclusive will get close. Sales number don't lie, Uncharted is not as big as Gears. Plus the two games are very different 

I don't go around trolling threads or making up insider info and getting called out. You don't have to make stuff up or get personal, that's kinda childish 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

30t6p3b.gif
 Its all over forums that IGN got it wrong and that Sony meant sold to retailers not to consumers. Do some research brah 
laugh.gif

Like I said before the Uncharted Series will never touch the Gears series. What Gears 3 does by the end of the year, UC3 won't even do lifetime 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
and probably God of War 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all PS3 fanboys need to stop talking about exclusives and start buying them...brb checkin Resistance 3's and Killzone 3's sales 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Stop ducking me and please answer.
Why do you think we care about your opinion? You have zero facts. All speculation. Who are you in the end? Another person with a single opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. We are adults, we'll make our own decisions.

Your NT career consists of trolling threads. Stick to the Jordan Brand forum, getting called out on your "inside knowledge". 
laugh.gif

I hope when you type your information in to log into Niketalk and assume this facade you have created for yourself, it helps you deal with whatever traumatic events(s) that are obviously effecting your mental health. 
Relax brah.. Thought I could get Boost or Process to take the bait because they know the deal, didn't know this thread has so many Sony WKs now
laugh.gif
. I while I don't post sources all my info is fact. If you check gametrailers forums and neogaf forums they already posted links showing that IGN slipped up. 
I never knocked UC3, never said is was a bad game, I'm talking strictly sales here. Fact is no PS3 exclusives can touch Gears and Halo in sales. And in this era unless Sony makes a major hit online game, no Sony exclusive will get close. Sales number don't lie, Uncharted is not as big as Gears. Plus the two games are very different 

I don't go around trolling threads or making up insider info and getting called out. You don't have to make stuff up or get personal, that's kinda childish 
The real numbers for UC3 were around 1.2 million worldwide. Yes Sony SHIPPED 3.8 million. But why do you care?

I'm just curious why you have such a hard on for M$ exclusive sales? Personally, I'm only vested in projects that I worked on or that are coming from my studio. You obviously have to keep an eye on the competition but I'm not sitting here hoping other studios don't do well or get crap reviews. I've never understood the mindset of people in the internet community getting so riled up over something that 99% of them aren't directly involved in. Did you work on the Halo series? Do you work for Epic? If not, then why are you so prideful about them to the point where you feel like you have to defend their sales greatness by undermining another studio's work and sales? I understand people are prideful of a lot of things they feel attachment to, but it's not like there's any sort of actual competition going on that you can root for and feel joy in the outcome like when cheering for a sports team.

Wait, your'e lying to people in JB forum about releases?!?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Being one of the "OG" providers for legitimate JB information, I'd like to see what your sources are saying!
laugh.gif

PO

From slickdeals:
FREE $5.99 Movie Credit for Video Unlimited (MIGHT BE USED AS PLAYSTATION CASH ) For PlayStation Members
http://us.playstation.com/psn/eve...FERVIDEOUL

If you sign up to receive emails on Playstation’s website, you will get a code for a $5.99 Movie credit for Video Unlimited. It runs from until 1/31/12 or until they run out of vouchers.

Apparently it adds it to your "Wallet," which is same as the PSN! So you can also spend this on games!!

According to momomchine (thanks) the credit CAN be used to buy anything on PSN - "I can confirm that the credit is usable on anything in the PSN store. I just used it to buy Burnout Crash for $5 (Thanks PS+!) and I still have a $1 left over."

Originally Posted by derrty6232

From slickdeals:
FREE $5.99 Movie Credit for Video Unlimited (MIGHT BE USED AS PLAYSTATION CASH ) For PlayStation Members

If you sign up to receive emails on Playstation’s website, you will get a code for a $5.99 Movie credit for Video Unlimited. It runs from until 1/31/12 or until they run out of vouchers.

Apparently it adds it to your "Wallet," which is same as the PSN! So you can also spend this on games!!

According to momomchine (thanks) the credit CAN be used to buy anything on PSN - "I can confirm that the credit is usable on anything in the PSN store. I just used it to buy Burnout Crash for $5 (Thanks PS+!) and I still have a $1 left over."

i cant find the deal

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

From slickdeals:

i cant find the deal

slickdeals was iffy about this deal

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

From slickdeals:
i cant find the deal

The deal works.
I got a email from Sony with a voucher code for $5.99 which can be used on anything.

I'm thinking about creating 2 more accounts and signing up for the deal again just to get more money out of it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

i cant find the deal

The deal works.
I got a email from Sony with a voucher code for $5.99 which can be used on anything.

I'm thinking about creating 2 more accounts and signing up for the deal again just to get more money out of it 
laugh.gif
did they just pick a selected few cause i got nothing. 

So I decided to pop in and play Uncharted 2 for a few hours tonight. Man this game is 
eek.gif

SMH @ me for sleeping on this game for so long. I've had the GOTY edition for a year and barely played it. I'm up to chapter in the caves with that Indian dude.

I can't wait to beat this and then get into Uncharted 3.

Which NT'ers on her copped the collector's edition for Uncharted 3? Is it worth it? Even at $50 through my Sony connect? I was at Best Buy today trading in a couple games and picked up Skyrim and just checking out the collector's edition for Uncharted 3 the frickin box alone is HUGE.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

So I decided to pop in and play Uncharted 2 for a few hours tonight. Man this game is 
eek.gif

SMH @ me for sleeping on this game for so long. I've had the GOTY edition for a year and barely played it. I'm up to chapter in the caves with that Indian dude.

I can't wait to beat this and then get into Uncharted 3.

Which NT'ers on her copped the collector's edition for Uncharted 3? Is it worth it? Even at $50 through my Sony connect? I was at Best Buy today trading in a couple games and picked up Skyrim and just checking out the collector's edition for Uncharted 3 the frickin box alone is HUGE.
I love the traveling chest and the steelbook case the game disc comes in. I'll probably end up selling the statue, belt buckle and the necklace since I'm not a fan of statues/collectibles.

6304819646_aef00ce75e.jpg

Rusty, where did it state that it was sold to retailers?...Because in the IGN article Sony clarifies it states units sold "IN STORES" not "TO STORES"
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

PO
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
and probably God of War 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

didn't know public community forums were a source for legit news and statistics.

you are too amped right now. go lay down son. you wildin out like you got invested stock in microsoft or got released from your internship at sony.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Anyone buying Skyrim ?

Too many games. I'm passing on this until later too!
frown.gif

PO

dead island, uncharted, arkham city, wwe '12, mw3, assassin's creed, skyrim

i'm not going to be caught up till spring '12.
too many games to handle at once.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Anyone buying Skyrim ?

Too many games. I'm passing on this until later too!
frown.gif

PO

dead island, uncharted, arkham city, wwe '12, mw3, assassin's creed, skyrim

i'm not going to be caught up till spring '12.
too many games to handle at once.
laugh.gif
for me it's infamous 1 and 2.
uncharted 1,2,3

mw3

and umvc3.

it's going to be a long and many sleepless nights of Winter break just trying to catch up.  

dont worry guise, my official review on fallout 3 (and why it will never be surpassed as the greatest video game of all time) is on it's way.

i know the anticipation for my review is at a fever pitch in this blessed forum.

until then.......stay thirsty my friends.......

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

dont worry guise, my official review on fallout 3 (and why it will never be surpassed as the greatest video game of all time) is on it's way.

i know the anticipation for my review is at a fever pitch in this blessed forum.

laugh.gif

lettuce be cereal.

...anyone picking up Saint's Row the Third? i never got into the other two, but this one looks like it's going to be too funny to resist. the man-a-pult and apoco-fists look so damn addictive.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

laugh.gif

lettuce be cereal.

oh ok......ull just be one of the one's getting ethered when the review drops.
don't worry.  it's no biggie. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom