The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^Official Wireless Stereo Headset. Should be able to scoop for around $80 bucks this weekend.
Just platinum-ed UC3. Like PO said, I had myself worked up that it would be harder. Still very challenging, but no real rage quit moments. 
laugh.gif

A couple tougher areas like Mister916 pointed out, but as long as you take your time and take out the most immediate threats, it should not be too difficult. 

UC3 edged out Portal 2 as my game of the year so far. Still have to play Skyrim, though. Onto MGS HD Collection. 
pimp.gif

HURRY UP AND GET DOWN TO TARGET!!!! I got the one year subscription for ps plus for $14 and some change. Some sort of error the price is suppose to be for the 3 year subsricption but they have the 1 year picture next to the price. so they had to honor it.

HURRY UP AND GET DOWN TO TARGET!!!! I got the one year subscription for ps plus for $14 and some change. Some sort of error the price is suppose to be for the 3 year subsricption but they have the 1 year picture next to the price. so they had to honor it.

I tried it, they rejected me and said it's for the 3 month subscription. It's alright though I don't really want it.

I tried it, they rejected me and said it's for the 3 month subscription. It's alright though I don't really want it.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Boost, why aint you get BF3 yet?

I'm telling yall this MW3 game is boring. Same rehash stuff since MW2.
I have it, limited edition too. 
It's great, MP wise. 

Boost, why aint you get BF3 yet?

I'm telling yall this MW3 game is boring. Same rehash stuff since MW2.
I have it, limited edition too. 
It's great, MP wise. 

[h1]Rumour – Smash Bros-style fighter in the works at Superbot[/h1]
Whispers have fledgling developer Superbot working on a PlayStation 3-exclusive fighter starring characters from Sony’s first-party line up.

20111128sweettooth.jpg

According to the Paul Gale Network, the game is called Title Fight, plays in a similar fashion to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros series, and has been in development since 2010.

The site names Twisted Metal’s Sweet Tooth, Parappa the Rapper, God of War’s Kratos, Sly Cooper, Uncharted’s Nathan Drake, Killzone’s Colonel Mael Radec and Fat Princess as part of a cast of at least 20 characters. Player characters may be voiced, with Parappa the Rappa noted as frequently speaking.

Interestingly, the site claims a Daniel Craig-like James Bond will appear, as Sony is collaborating with MGM on the next entry in the film franchise.

Non-player characters are said to appear in the various arenas. The site names Sandover Village as a Hot Shots Golf-themed level, which includes interactive features like water hazards. A LittleBigPlanet level includes Buzz! remotes which can be collected to interrupt the action with a short trivia quiz, turning the tide of the fight.

Although the developer is kept under wraps, the Internet provides: Eurogamer noted Superbot’s website described the new studio as “an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America currently in production of a yet-to-be announced PS3 title

[h1]Rumour – Smash Bros-style fighter in the works at Superbot[/h1]
Whispers have fledgling developer Superbot working on a PlayStation 3-exclusive fighter starring characters from Sony’s first-party line up.

20111128sweettooth.jpg

According to the Paul Gale Network, the game is called Title Fight, plays in a similar fashion to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros series, and has been in development since 2010.

The site names Twisted Metal’s Sweet Tooth, Parappa the Rapper, God of War’s Kratos, Sly Cooper, Uncharted’s Nathan Drake, Killzone’s Colonel Mael Radec and Fat Princess as part of a cast of at least 20 characters. Player characters may be voiced, with Parappa the Rappa noted as frequently speaking.

Interestingly, the site claims a Daniel Craig-like James Bond will appear, as Sony is collaborating with MGM on the next entry in the film franchise.

Non-player characters are said to appear in the various arenas. The site names Sandover Village as a Hot Shots Golf-themed level, which includes interactive features like water hazards. A LittleBigPlanet level includes Buzz! remotes which can be collected to interrupt the action with a short trivia quiz, turning the tide of the fight.

Although the developer is kept under wraps, the Internet provides: Eurogamer noted Superbot’s website described the new studio as “an exclusive developer of Sony Computer Entertainment America currently in production of a yet-to-be announced PS3 title

If this is true.... 
eek.gif

[h1]Report: All PS3 Games Playable via Vita Remote Play[/h1][h2]Special 480p versions will stream to the handheld.[/h2][h2]November 28, 2011[/h2]

Back at TGS, President of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida demoed Killzone 3 running on the Vita, suggesting that certain PS3 titles would be playable on the handheld. A new rumor now suggests that all PlayStation 3 titles will support the feature, including those that have already been released. 

According to Eurogamer, a future PS3 firmware update will allow all PlayStation 3 games to be streamed to the Vita at 480x272, which was the resolution of the PSP. In the future, developers will have the option to include 480p modes in games specifically for Vita play. 

It's not clear exactly how PlayStation 3 controls will be mapped to the Vita, which features two fewer triggers than the PlayStation 3's Dual Shock 3 controller, and also lacks clickable analog sticks. At TGS, the buttons were replaced by the Vita's rear touch panel, but it isn't known if that control scheme will be standard or if it was specific to Killzone 3. 

For now, the idea of remote play for all PlayStation 3 titles is only a rumor. We've reached out to Sony and will update with any comment we receive.

If this is true.... 
eek.gif

[h1]Report: All PS3 Games Playable via Vita Remote Play[/h1][h2]Special 480p versions will stream to the handheld.[/h2][h2]November 28, 2011[/h2]

Back at TGS, President of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida demoed Killzone 3 running on the Vita, suggesting that certain PS3 titles would be playable on the handheld. A new rumor now suggests that all PlayStation 3 titles will support the feature, including those that have already been released. 

According to Eurogamer, a future PS3 firmware update will allow all PlayStation 3 games to be streamed to the Vita at 480x272, which was the resolution of the PSP. In the future, developers will have the option to include 480p modes in games specifically for Vita play. 

It's not clear exactly how PlayStation 3 controls will be mapped to the Vita, which features two fewer triggers than the PlayStation 3's Dual Shock 3 controller, and also lacks clickable analog sticks. At TGS, the buttons were replaced by the Vita's rear touch panel, but it isn't known if that control scheme will be standard or if it was specific to Killzone 3. 

For now, the idea of remote play for all PlayStation 3 titles is only a rumor. We've reached out to Sony and will update with any comment we receive.

Heads-up:

Target has a misprint in their ad that states you can purchase a 1 YR PSN + card for $14.39. The company has posted a disclaimer concerning the error, so I took Target's entire ad to BestBuy & they price matched the deal!
eek.gif

Never knew that retailers had price matching for week-to-week sales.
laugh.gif

So you are looking at your newest PSN + member!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

disgayas looking forward to smashing his bros.

sick.gif
 if u talkin bout who i think u talkin bout....just leave it alone bob.  hes good people.  i just be makin fun of his southern accent
ANYWAYS.....

question

ANYONE OWN PS3 OFFICIAL HEADSET?

when using it can u still route the ps3 output sound through your stereo so people in the room can hear the game/chat convos?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thinkin bout coppin the ps3 wireless headset but want others to hear my gameplay (more specifically my trash talk via the headset
glasses.gif
)

Yeah you can change the output settings...you can also make the game sound come out of the TV instead of the headset if you want to

Back
Top Bottom