The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Anyone on here play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon ?

The game has dropped down to $24 bucks on amazon and the reviews on there are pretty bad from customers.

I've been meaning to rent it from redbox but Skyrim has literally taken over all of my gaming time after I get home from work or have sometime to play on the weekends.

[h1]Game of Thrones RPG trailer, details finally out[/h1]
We’ve heard lots of rumors, but very little concrete information about the Game of Thrones RPG until today. Cyanide studios released some choice tidbits of information along with a new trailer showing the game in action.
game-of-thrones-rpg-screen2.jpg
It was hardly the trailer we were hoping for, but it’ll do for now. It’s over two minutes long, but includes next to no gameplay footage. And the footage that does come from in-game play is just a character running in a perfectly straight line in a few different settings. For a game that’s due out in “early 2012

SSX def is gettin added to my scopes....

all thats needed to make the circle complete is an updated TH

skate series is nothing compared to TH

and fallout 3 = GOAT

Man, I forgot how much fun God of War 3 is.

Sometimes I just need to rip a #@$%%*++%%+#@ head off.

Thank you, Kratos.

from the reviews i've been reading the official p3 headset does surround sound for games but not blu ray movies....

is this true? if so, which headsets offer complete surround sound regardless of media type? turtle beaches? THANKS

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

from the reviews i've been reading the official p3 headset does surround sound for games but not blu ray movies....

is this true? if so, which headsets offer complete surround sound regardless of media type? turtle beaches? THANKS

as a owner of the headphones they do have surround for blu rays best 100 bucks spent and there official sony cant go wrong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

OG 60gb for $120, buying from a close friend. should i pull the trigger? Didn't want to make a new thread

My 80 gig burned out so i searched ebay for a new one and found this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/39036512224...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2137wt_1139

its a 160 gig slim for $140. Mine arrived last week and it comes with all cables and a controller. the controller was used and the ps3 is either refurbished or slightly used but $140 is  a steal
pimp.gif

that leads to my next question. how do i transfer the files from my old hard drive to the new ps3???

preciate it fambo
pimp.gif
I say do it. The AO1s are the best. the hdd space isn't an issue since you can use any external hdd for added space. If you want backwards compatibility, pull the trigger

Team:

I need a new game to play with a great story. Any suggestions?

MW3, AC, BF3 & UC3 is pretty much done for me besides MP & Trophy Hunting.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Team:

I need a new game to play with a great story. Any suggestions?

MW3, AC, BF3 & UC3 is pretty much done for me besides MP & Trophy Hunting.

PO

Can't go wrong with the Deadspace series.  DS1 is legit.. 3rd person shooter and the guns are sweet.

PO, look into Skyrim if you're into those types of games, bro. I've been hooked on that joint.

^^

Yeah, I'm not into RPG games like that. It's the GOTY too!
frown.gif

BTW, Happy New Year PSN NTeam!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

Yeah, I'm not into RPG games like that. It's the GOTY too!
frown.gif

BTW, Happy New Year PSN NTeam!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

man im tryin a tell you guys Skyrim/Fallout 3 are NOT RPG's......sure you're playing a very specific, customizable ROLE, however, the action is very much 3rd person/1st person orientated....think Uncharted games w/o the climbing and at a much slower, methodical pace.

fallout 3 is guns and whatnot skyrim equals magic and swords and such.

imo skyrim is great graphically but you should REEEEEALLY check out Fallout 3 man.

it's mind boggling. from the set pieces of reptitive yet meaningful rubble all the way to....okay i'll stop you guys already know how passionate i am for some fallout 3......

GOAT. deal w/ it.

also el shaddai was straighjt, just cause 2, the simpsons game, vanquish are all really strong titles IMO that i have yet to beat (well i beat el shad. but that's it)

toy story 3 too.....

yeah i said it!
laugh.gif

Congratulations, you are the first person added to my ignore list for 2012.
What a momentous occasion this is for you and your family. 

Back
Top Bottom