The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

LMAO and who are you? your a canadian ginger....one of the most minority sect. you have no basis for callin dudes out.

oh wait...you won't see this because i'm ignored on an internet forum. my life is 'ruined'. srsly tho....y are dudes so emo over my opinions.....makes you wonder.

NAH i understand. its all good. LMAO

hyper please edit your post. that laughin face looks like hes searchin for the corn on the cob buts its just not there. looks kinda lame.

woops forgot to add....bad religion isn't even as atheistic as you may suppose....in any event their harmonies have nothing on radiohead.....

how else you wanna get ethered empire?

Son, is there something wrong with your head?

Were you abused as a child or something?

First you ask me for an invite.

Then you join my game, get whooped, then message me calling me a @$%++ saying that you would beat me 1v1 and that your better than me in real life.

Go see a doctor.

[h1]Rumour: God of War IV to feature online co-op[/h1]
PSM3′s reporting that the unannounced God of War IV will feature an online co-op mode.

Spoilers for God of War III below.

gowiii.jpg

The UK mag, which reported in April last year that the sequel would launch in 2012, said it will have an online co-op mode featuring Kratos and his dead brother Deimos.

The full rumour, read in its latest issue (via Sillegamer), says: “Why is it hot? It’s bringing double Kratos to the series. GOW4 was confirmed to PSM3 mid-2011 by a reliable source, and rumours point to a multiplayer twist. Mad idea? Online co-op with a (possibly) dead Kratos and (very) dead brother Deimos teaming up to escape the afterlife.

What does that even mean?  FFX complete remake?  No way in hell can they do that.. I mean possible but improbable for sure.
or maybe its the same game with a buttload of add-ons.. like more side quest and stories?  Because its pretty linear up until the open field area.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

What does that even mean?  FFX complete remake?  No way in hell can they do that.. I mean possible but improbable for sure.
or maybe its the same game with a buttload of add-ons.. like more side quest and stories?  Because its pretty linear up until the open field area.

I'd assume something was lost in translation. But with SE, you never know.... they'll find a way to make a HD remaster take 6 years to release. 
I'd rather see XII release than X personally. 

Originally Posted by Hyper

Son, is there something wrong with your head?

Were you abused as a child or something?

First you ask me for an invite.

Then you join my game, get whooped, then message me calling me a @$%++ saying that you would beat me 1v1 and that your better than me in real life.

Go see a doctor.

laugh.gif

ur one of the best coders on NT i want to see how i'd hold up against u 1 on 1.

im just trash talkin do NOT take me serious....inb4 we dont already
laugh.gif

I don't take you serious.

You're just highly annoying.

I'm in the middle of a match and you message me like 10x telling me that you're not scared of me...

roll.gif

I'm DONE.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I don't take you serious.

You're just highly annoying.

I'm in the middle of a match and you message me like 10x telling me that you're not scared of me...

roll.gif

I'm DONE.

not scared of your high KD ratio...don't take it too serious is my point.  it's a game not real life (ie-im not sayin 'im not scared of you in real life').  although no one in real life frightens me either but that's a different story.....

i really wanna go 1 on 1 w/ u though
nerd.gif

...just to see......

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'd assume something was lost in translation. But with SE, you never know.... they'll find a way to make a HD remaster take 6 years to release. 
It's an HD remaster. IDK where they're getting this remake stuff from.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It's an HD remaster. IDK where they're getting this remake stuff from.

somewhere a while back, someone on some site posted a rumor about it being remade with this new SE engine - the one that compares a real life hallway and a digital one - probably based on a mistranslation of remake vs remaster, on top of the fact that its taking a while vs being something easily ported (like gow)

Pretty sweet month for PS+ subscribers...
6629928769_432e801623_z.jpg

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]PSN Game:[/td][td]Back to the Future The Game – Full Series – 1/3
Sword & Soldiers – 1/3[/td][/tr][tr][td]minis:[/td][td]Stick Man Rescue – 1/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS one Classics:[/td][td]Syphon Filter – 1/3
Syphon Filter 2 – 1/3
Syphon Filter 3 – 1/3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Full Game Trials:[/td][td]Toy Story 3: The Video Game – 1/10
Cars 2 – 1/17[/td][/tr][tr][td]Media:[/td][td]Qore Episode 44 – January – 1/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Avatars and Themes:[/td][td]Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Felyne Fighter Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Lance Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Poogie Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Avatar Bundle 3 – 1/10 (PS+ Price $0.99)
Abstract Art Dynamic Theme – 1/17
Assassin’s Creed Revelation Dynamic Theme – 1/24[/td][/tr][tr][td]PSN Games:[/td][td]Rocket Knight – 50% off – 1/3 (PS+ Price $7.50)
Burnout Crash! – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Crysis – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Deathspank – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $6.99)
Fancy Pants Adventure – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Gatling Gears – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Risk Factions – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Capcom Super Pack Discount – 75% off – 1/24 (PS+ Price $10.00)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Add-Ons:[/td][td]Dante’s Inferno DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Dead Space 2 DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Dragon Age 2 – Legacy Pack – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $6.39)
Dungeon Defenders: Quest for the Lost Enternia Shards: Part 1 – 75% off – 1/17 (PS+ Price $1.00)
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $20.99)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 – Birdie Pack – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $7.69)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 – Eagle Pack – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $17.49)[/td][/tr][tr][td]PS3 Full Games:[/td][td]Dante’s Inferno Super Bundle – 25% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $14.99)
Darksiders – 20% off – 1/3 (PS+ Price $15.99)
Dead Space 2 Super Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $35.99)
Shift 2 Unleashed Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $39.99)
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Super Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $39.99)[/td][/tr][/table]

Famitsu gave Final Fantasy XIII-2 a perfect score. Not that it means much, but still...
It couldn't come out at a worse time of the year for me, but I'll be sucked in once again. 

I tried not to, but I have high hopes for this game. 
laugh.gif

Famitsu gave Final Fantasy XIII-2 a perfect score. Not that it means much, but still...
It couldn't come out at a worse time of the year for me, but I'll be sucked in once again. 

I tried not to, but I have high hopes for this game. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got this in an E-mail this morning
laugh.gif

Alright well, now I don't know what to believe. This sure as $**+ sounds like a remake to me.

Square Enix's Yoshinori Kitase revealed that the Final Fantasy X HD Remake for PS3 and PS Vita is in early development. Rumors from the media also stated that remake will not be a simple HD Remaster version, instead the game run on the FFXIII game engine, all characters, scenes and summon aeons will be redrawn, and special effects in magic and other scenes will make use of the Luminous Engine, the Blitz Ball mini game will have some improvements; and the game will have Network support.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Alright well, now I don't know what to believe. This sure as $**+ sounds like a remake to me.

Square Enix's Yoshinori Kitase revealed that the Final Fantasy X HD Remake for PS3 and PS Vita is in early development. Rumors from the media also stated that remake will not be a simple HD Remaster version, instead the game run on the FFXIII game engine, all characters, scenes and summon aeons will be redrawn, and special effects in magic and other scenes will make use of the Luminous Engine, the Blitz Ball mini game will have some improvements; and the game will have Network support.

better be final fantasy x blitzball not x-2 blitzball watching arrows play a game
30t6p3b.gif

They can't even put together a simple HD Collection without bogging it down.
X and XII with HD quality graphics and trophy support. 

How difficult is this? Do they have something against making an easy buck? All signs point to them needing it right now, too... I just don't understand.

Chris, I got your PSN message.
I replied back.
Please hit me up with your doctor's number, the way he shaved down your adam's apple...superb work and craft, very moving.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I replied back.
Please hit me up with your doctor's number, the way he shaved down your adam's apple...superb work and craft, very moving.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a78251bee4b4470e976b9cf0ba195feaeb57755.jpeg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I replied back.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I saw you watching Netflix, I was hoping it was with family members and you'd have read it in front of them.

Son I did, plenty of people saw...including my mother.
I signed in and for some reason went and looked in my inbox.
Saw a message, "Message from Chris? This is going to be a doozy..."

7 pm 1/3/12

Wondering orbs in the cold globules of distant space

Reenacting every chance at liberation from consciousness

To be in the serene pre-being states

When the orb was warmer, inoculating

So when the orbs no longer wonder

When they remain as steady as non-existence

Does the surrounding milk become as warm as a mother’stouch?

But of course!

Reenacting every chance at liberation of consciousness

To be free from the serene pre-being states

Where the orb was warmer, inoculating.

Then, it begs to be immersed in the frozen heart lands

Where it’s almost all chance

And survival requires a steady hand

An even steadier eye

Back
Top Bottom