The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
@ Boost sending an SOS all the way from the EU servers.
you still on? ill hop on in a few better pull your weight tho
Pull my weight? @*!@+ +%%! up
laugh.gif
, I carry YOU and Jason. It's all good. I'll be on in a lil bit.

ole ugly camo Tar looking motha!@#$ 
laugh.gif
 you be having like 15+ deaths every other game. tho i agree Jason aint that good

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
@ Boost sending an SOS all the way from the EU servers.
you still on? ill hop on in a few better pull your weight tho
Pull my weight? @*!@+ +%%! up
laugh.gif
, I carry YOU and Jason. It's all good. I'll be on in a lil bit.

ole ugly camo Tar looking motha!@#$ 
laugh.gif
 you be having like 15+ deaths every other game. tho i agree Jason aint that good

Originally Posted by Proshares

Spoiler [+]
Eat Sleep Play Co-Founder, David Jaffe has announced that Twisted Metal won't be making its scheduled October 2011 release date, moving into the early part of next year instead. The extra time will be invested in making the game "the best Twisted Metal ever made," says Jaffe, who also announced that the game will be putting in an appearance at Gamescom and PAX.

"Now, if we shipped Twisted Metal tomorrow – going off the response from folks who have played it – I assure you, it would never be a bad game. Not even close," said Jaffe. "But we’re aiming for a heck of a lot more than that! With Twisted Metal we plan to ship a multiplayer classic. We plan to ship the best Twisted Metal ever made. We plan to convert a lot of folks who think vehicle combat is a relic best left to 90′s nostalgia."

At Gamescom and PAX, a brand new level called 'Thrills & Spills Amusement Park' will be shown alongside the brand new Team Hunted mode, which promises to pack in the same brand of OTT destruction and twisted humour that the Twisted Metal series is famed for.

Twisted Metal will now be shipping in early 2012.
It's a POS right now, period.
The last couple of months the game has been getting bashed, mostly for it's graphics and it's soulless multiplayer gameplay. Personally, it looks like Twisted Metal HD, while that's not a bad thing, it's def not a good thing when going up against games like Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Gears of War 3 etc. this fall. I'm sure Sony pushed it back so it wouldn't get caught up in the rubble. I knew something was up, Sony didn't even show it during the E3 presser, and that's pretty bad, considering how big the Twisted Metal series is to Team Sony.  This game would have been lucky to break 250k sales in the first month. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Spoiler [+]
Eat Sleep Play Co-Founder, David Jaffe has announced that Twisted Metal won't be making its scheduled October 2011 release date, moving into the early part of next year instead. The extra time will be invested in making the game "the best Twisted Metal ever made," says Jaffe, who also announced that the game will be putting in an appearance at Gamescom and PAX.

"Now, if we shipped Twisted Metal tomorrow – going off the response from folks who have played it – I assure you, it would never be a bad game. Not even close," said Jaffe. "But we’re aiming for a heck of a lot more than that! With Twisted Metal we plan to ship a multiplayer classic. We plan to ship the best Twisted Metal ever made. We plan to convert a lot of folks who think vehicle combat is a relic best left to 90′s nostalgia."

At Gamescom and PAX, a brand new level called 'Thrills & Spills Amusement Park' will be shown alongside the brand new Team Hunted mode, which promises to pack in the same brand of OTT destruction and twisted humour that the Twisted Metal series is famed for.

Twisted Metal will now be shipping in early 2012.
It's a POS right now, period.
The last couple of months the game has been getting bashed, mostly for it's graphics and it's soulless multiplayer gameplay. Personally, it looks like Twisted Metal HD, while that's not a bad thing, it's def not a good thing when going up against games like Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Gears of War 3 etc. this fall. I'm sure Sony pushed it back so it wouldn't get caught up in the rubble. I knew something was up, Sony didn't even show it during the E3 presser, and that's pretty bad, considering how big the Twisted Metal series is to Team Sony.  This game would have been lucky to break 250k sales in the first month. 

BTW:

I'm so looking forward to Fall 11' for PS3:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
GOW: Origins
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3
COD: MW3 or BF3 (Haven't decided which I will purchase. )

What's everyone else looking for?

PO

BTW:

I'm so looking forward to Fall 11' for PS3:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
GOW: Origins
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3
COD: MW3 or BF3 (Haven't decided which I will purchase. )

What's everyone else looking for?

PO

^ Just pre-ordered BF3 Limited Edition last night.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to
FIFA 12 - any news?)
F1:2011
NBA 2k12
MW3 - might preorder the regular edition only

^ Just pre-ordered BF3 Limited Edition last night.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to
FIFA 12 - any news?)
F1:2011
NBA 2k12
MW3 - might preorder the regular edition only

Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
NBA2k12
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Dead Island
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
NBA2k12
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Dead Island
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Just a heads up best buy has the resistance dual pack for 29.99 and in there gamer magazine there's a $15 coupon and a $20 coupon for the gears of war triple pack which is only 19.99 so u can come up on both for $15

Just a heads up best buy has the resistance dual pack for 29.99 and in there gamer magazine there's a $15 coupon and a $20 coupon for the gears of war triple pack which is only 19.99 so u can come up on both for $15

Uncharted 3
Batman: Arkham City
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3

That's about it.

Uncharted 3
Batman: Arkham City
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3

That's about it.

Battlefield 3 (Most likely ill end up Switching my PreOrder to the PS3)
Modern Warfare 3 (360. No way, im copping for PS3 after what happened w/ Blops on the PS3)

Batman Arkham City (Undecided)

Possibly: 

Fifa 12

NHL 12

Nba 2k12

Battlefield 3 (Most likely ill end up Switching my PreOrder to the PS3)
Modern Warfare 3 (360. No way, im copping for PS3 after what happened w/ Blops on the PS3)

Batman Arkham City (Undecided)

Possibly: 

Fifa 12

NHL 12

Nba 2k12

Can't wait for them new maps can't believe there's people out there that buy them all I have them all ain't spent 1 dime and will get the new one free too
pimp.gif

Can't wait for them new maps can't believe there's people out there that buy them all I have them all ain't spent 1 dime and will get the new one free too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

pimp.gif
I bought 2/4. 
embarassed.gif
Second map pack sucked.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom