The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

laugh.gif

At you fools thinking you were going to be able to play PS1, 2, and 3 games on this... yet you can't play used games.

Dude up there is right these greedy bastards just want you to buy back all of the old crap and put more money into their wallets.

FOH... 
mean.gif
Word up man, this might be the end of the line for me. Riding with this gen until it completely dies

:rofl:g

Antidope you damn well that's a lie and you will be copping both PS4 and NextBox day one... especially if they announce a Halo 2 and/or Halo 5 for the NextBox.

Stop kidding yourself brah... you know damn well you have more than enough disposable income to throw at these companies and you have to ask yourself how often do you play/buy used games and since you're on NT you probably buys sneakers so that is more disposable income for you to blow if you cut down on your sneaker purchases.

In most of the threads I see you talking about the games just as they're released so you mostly likely buy when the games first release.

Stop kidding yourself lol
Nah man this is too much, its highway robbery. The hackers will find a way though. Consoles will be flashed and this wont matter (Hopefully)

Watch Dogs though
pimp.gif

As long as i can use all my characters that I have on the PC version of Diablo, It's all good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom