The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I really hoped we'd be getting more without waiting for E3. And no backwards compatibility natively? Forget that. Why, so they can charge us for the cloud version of the game we already own? 

Half the exclusives were a joke. A puzzle game? An art game? Is Sony taking queues from Nintendo now?

Last edited:
Everyone needs to chill and remember that E3 is coming up.

word, why do i get the feeling that some people here have no idea what e3 is?

some people probably expected sony to save nothing for the rest of the year
cause the presentation even seemed like a e3 event. Like they did all that leading up to it and that's what we waited for shoulda just waited for cliffs instead of wasting 2 hours

:rolleyes @ the 2 most impressive games (Watch Dogs, Destiny) being multi-platform. They aint getting my $ for a PS4 yet.

Where's Getaway 3? Syphon Filter? Socom? Nope...but you get Diablo 3 over a year later :smh:

Last edited:
It's them wetting your appetite. Why announce everything now and then have nothing at E3, Gamescom and TGS to come. Basically waiting from February to November.

For me the hardware is important since it's what you have for the next 7 plus years and what was confirmed basically means we're in for a treat especially down the line.
Remote play with Vita was also something I really want as well. All the other features were a bonus

Drive club has devs from studio Liverpool, Evolution and some of the dudes who made Project Gotham Racing. That is a lot of racing game talent in one.

inFamous second son also looks good especially after seeing how inFamous 2 ended.

Disappointments was SE showing us Agni's prophecy again and teasing us about FF and Media Molecules showing

so they didnt release what it looked like or price?
nerd.gif
im sure theyre waiting on microsoft to announce a price

and im sure the lack of finalized hardware for the same reason

and people are taking this "console" stuff OD

it was more like announcing a PLATFORM than a console

who gives a **** how it looks, 8GB GDDR5 RAM... anyone with a pc with that please stand up

Last edited:
so they didnt release what it looked like or price?
nerd.gif
Didn't expect a price but the fact that they didn't show the console itself off tells me they haven't even decided on a finalized exterior yet.

and people are taking this "console" stuff OD

it was more like announcing a PLATFORM than a console

who gives a **** how it looks, 8GB GDDR5 RAM... anyone with a pc with that please stand up
Okay... You're right but with almost every launch title, at least with what is announced, is being released on PS3 it's almost silly to purchase a PS4 with the info we currently have.

Last edited:
I wonder if they might have an option to just purchase a controller and a license to stream games without needing a console? Is that even possible?

Didn't expect a price but the fact that they didn't show the console itself off tells me they haven't even decided on a finalized exterior yet.

Okay... You're right but with almost every launch title, at least with what is announced, is being released on PS3 it's almost silly to purchase a PS4 with the info we currently have.

i wouldn't buy watch dogs on the PS3 or 360. It looks like it would chug on any current platform.

Back
Top Bottom