The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Jason was a good sniper because he had boitoi watching his behind...in more ways than one.
laugh.gif

Beat LA Noire. I really enjoyed the story and thought the linearity fit it well. I always got sidetracked in games like GTA, so having the option to skip to events was pretty great.
Platinum looks attainable, I'll be trying to get it tomorrow.

Beat LA Noire. I really enjoyed the story and thought the linearity fit it well. I always got sidetracked in games like GTA, so having the option to skip to events was pretty great.

I will probably get gamefly for this fall/holiday season.

The only games that I will be buying are, Fifa, Elder scrolls, BF3, MW3, Halo anniversary, and uncharted.

Oh, and the resident evil hd collection
pimp.gif
. RE4 is one of the wildest games that I have played.

I might get a slim ps3 also.

I will probably get gamefly for this fall/holiday season.

The only games that I will be buying are, Fifa, Elder scrolls, BF3, MW3, Halo anniversary, and uncharted.

Oh, and the resident evil hd collection
pimp.gif
. RE4 is one of the wildest games that I have played.

I might get a slim ps3 also.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Got the platinum for LA Noire a couple of days ago.
pimp.gif

And it was definitely an enjoyable game.
pimp.gif

I had planned on trading it in but I read that more DLC may be releasing
nerd.gif
 so I'll hold onto it for now.

Got the platinum for LA Noire a couple of days ago.
pimp.gif

And it was definitely an enjoyable game.
pimp.gif

I had planned on trading it in but I read that more DLC may be releasing
nerd.gif
 so I'll hold onto it for now.

[h1]World’s first police raid on PS3 jailbreak operation[/h1]
Police in Johannesburg last week stormed an alleged piracy ring apparently responsible for jailbreaking PlayStation 3 consoles and distributing pirated games.

20110808ps3piracy.png

Egamer reports the national Commercial Crime Unit discovered and seized “various state of the art computers, circumvention software packages, jailbreak USB devices, PS3 consoles and hard drives

[h1]World’s first police raid on PS3 jailbreak operation[/h1]
Police in Johannesburg last week stormed an alleged piracy ring apparently responsible for jailbreaking PlayStation 3 consoles and distributing pirated games.

20110808ps3piracy.png

Egamer reports the national Commercial Crime Unit discovered and seized “various state of the art computers, circumvention software packages, jailbreak USB devices, PS3 consoles and hard drives

Will be picking it up tomorrow, once i platinum green lantern.

Ebgames/gamestop lets u basically rent some games for free (up to 7 days) in Canada, so im picking up games that i can platinum within 3-4 days.

Will be picking it up tomorrow, once i platinum green lantern.

Ebgames/gamestop lets u basically rent some games for free (up to 7 days) in Canada, so im picking up games that i can platinum within 3-4 days.

I want to purchase LA Noire, but I'm trying to enjoy my life!
laugh.gif

Too many games out there!

PO

I want to purchase LA Noire, but I'm trying to enjoy my life!
laugh.gif

Too many games out there!

PO

Back
Top Bottom