The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

If I buy the ps plus from Best Buy right now can I wait to activate it when the ps4 comes out or is there an expiration date and I'd have to activate right away?

If I buy the ps plus from Best Buy right now can I wait to activate it when the ps4 comes out or is there an expiration date and I'd have to activate right away?

i think u can wait im not entirely sure though.
well u know what i recently renewed my ps+ with a card from best buy. i bought it and took me about a week or two before i actually logged in to redeem the code so it should

Jabra's should work. I cant remember who (Battousai maybe) but someone rocked the earpiece Jabra back in COD4 days.

Damn Uncharted 3 is 40 GB :wow: :lol:

And for good reason too. It's beautiful.
I love to see when the space of the Blu-Ray is actually being used. Some of the games that have come out have barely a quarter of it actually being used. Take a 3rd party game and hold it to the light and see how much is actually burned onto it. :smh:

Last edited:

I love to see when the space of the Blu-Ray is actually being used. Some of the games that have come out have barely a quarter of it actually being used. Take a 3rd party game and hold it to the light and see how much is actually burned onto it. :smh:
:nerd: how can u tell what are u suppose to look for

There will be a ring around the disc that's darker than the rest. The darker section is the game, the part that you can see through is unused space.

Last edited:

:nerd: how can u tell what are u suppose to look for

There will be a ring around the disc that's darker than the rest. The darker section is the game, the part that you can see through is unused space.

lmao all of madden is always see through

If you look in your download list under account management, you'll see that the Uncharted 3 game you had placed on your download list has multiple files for downloading.  You can skip all the languages and 3D movies to save yourself from having to download the full 40 GB unless you want to install those too.

I upgraded my hard drive to a terabyte drive and picked up a PS+ subscription a few weeks ago and have been downloading and installing all the free games without worrying about space. One of the best investments for my PS3. Feels good man.

And to ***a5in11 who was looking at the Jabra headset, why not spend a few extra bucks and get the official PS3 headset?

Amazon product ASIN B0053OLY9O
My friend has this and it works very well on his end.

The newer Pulse Elite headset is very nice too but a little more expensive.

If you guys haven't sign up for the final fantasy 14 a realm reborn online beta starts tomorrow. Go and sign up. Invites should be going out tomorrow. Good luck.

Last edited:
I love Shuhei, man. :lol:

He was on IGN's Podcast Beyond this week and adds alot of insight. I suggest a listen. A little difficult to understand with his accent but you get used to it fairly quickly.

Back
Top Bottom