The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

word but I hate the battle coin system tho
did you get any new characters? I got jack , leo , steve ,brian & alisha I think

So far I just got Brian. And I honestly don't fully understand the coin system. I just keep getting them every time I win. :lol:

If you look in your download list under account management, you'll see that the Uncharted 3 game you had placed on your download list has multiple files for downloading.  You can skip all the languages and 3D movies to save yourself from having to download the full 40 GB unless you want to install those too.

I upgraded my hard drive to a terabyte drive and picked up a PS+ subscription a few weeks ago and have been downloading and installing all the free games without worrying about space. One of the best investments for my PS3. Feels good man.

And to ***a5in11 who was looking at the Jabra headset, why not spend a few extra bucks and get the official PS3 headset?

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-Headset-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OLY9O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371127578&sr=8-1&keywords=ps3+headset

My friend has this and it works very well on his end.

The newer Pulse Elite headset is very nice too but a little more expensive.

too latw now :rofl:
i wanted something though i could use as regular headphones also so having a mic stick out wasn't a good look

So far I just got Brian. And I honestly don't fully understand the coin system. I just keep getting them every time I win. :lol:

from what im getting the coins run like credit in a og arcade machine
and you start off with like 4 and it refills every hour for free
so if I get washed up 4x in a hour I gotta wait for the free credits

Yo, did I get stiffed?

My copy of TLoU didn't come w/ an instruction manual.

It could be intentional, though, knowing ND.

At least I got these cool stickers, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
temptation rising
27188889.jpg

Whoever has it and feels like doing it, start an NT group. If not I'll do it when I pick it up today.

1. o_BAD_RELIGION_o

Downloaded now. I will play it all night when I get he from work.

I am also gonna give MP a legit chance. I wanna switch it up.

Back
Top Bottom